Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
lv1kg.jpg

yeess!!!.

Hey guys. New user here. I've been lurking these forums for the past month leading up to the release of GT5. I'm loving the game so far. I can't create my own topic in the photomode galleries so I'll post some pics here.

TsukubaCircuit_8.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_7.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_2.jpg

AhrweilerStreet_10.jpg

AhrweilerStreet_7.jpg

AhrweilerStreet_4.jpg

AhrweilerStreet.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_7.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_6.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_3.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_2.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_5.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_3.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg

Kyoto-Gion.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet_3.jpg

Bern-MarketStreet_1.jpg

AutumnRingMini.jpg

I have a question regarding GT5, but it would be a little of a overkill to make a new topic just for this question. So maybe someone in this thread can answer it:
Is there a way to select the cars in you GT mode garage when you play 2p splitscreen?

can someone tell me all the volkswagens they have, is there any porsches, if not, what RUFS and is there better/newwer wastegate bov sounds and do the superchargers sound like real superchargers this time?

Is there any way to raise the camera in oder to get shots of the entire track like in the Top Gear magazine? (The picture that showed 200 cars on the runway)

That pics has a lot to prove about the standars cars 👍.
They really don't look that bad.
A big hug.

Eager Snake.

Yeah alot of people went ape 🤬 when the first standard car pics rolled through, but in game I couldn't really notice that much of a difference between an AI premium and an AI standard opponent.

Some standars really looks good, the Toyota GT-One Race Car is one of these. If someone said it was a Premium, i would believed him.

But in the other hand, some premiuns really look bad, but i think in the race there's will be no difference.

Latest Posts

Back