Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
EigerMen.jpg

The hunchback of Eiger Nordwand.

just imported my cars from gt psp, are pd serious about the quality of the standard cars? the f1 2007 standard is a massive piece of ****. looks well below anything ps2 standards and if anything looks like psone.

love the game....but jesus. the standards/ imports from psp have to be the ****test 3d modelling known to man. are they direct imported models from the psp?

just imported my cars from gt psp, are pd serious about the quality of the standard cars? the f1 2007 standard is a massive piece of ****. looks well below anything ps2 standards and if anything looks like psone.

love the game....but jesus. the standards/ imports from psp have to be the ****test 3d modelling known to man. are they direct imported models from the psp?

i think they are straight imports from the psp version, i have no idea why.

Yes, they are. It's an absolute joke. :indiff:

Do you have a picture of one that you could post?

Back