Gran Turismo 5 Memorial Parade Laps - May 30th, before the servers go down

Which tack should te event take place at?

• High Speed Ring

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Trial Mountain

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Grand Valley Speedway

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Deep Forest Raceway

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Special Stage Route 5

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Clubman Stage Route 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Special Stage Route 7

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Autumn Ring

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Eiger Nordwand

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Cape Ring

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
I would like that if it's not too much trouble.
Here ya go. :) Had to whack it on MediaFire because it was too large to be uploaded here.

There are actually two replays; one was the original, planned one, and the second was an unofficial one we did after some others came in and wanted to do a few parade laps too. The part in the second one where we all stop and start revving our engines was our (very non-synchronized) version of a 21-gun salute that we called a "21-rev salute," so if you upload it to YouTube make sure to explain that somehow. :)

Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pc35slnqc4mbcwi/GT5+Memorial+Event.zip

If you do wind up posting it to YT, then definitely make sure to reply to this thread with a link. I think those who missed it would want to see it. :)

No, you have to purchase the Mediafire version of WINZIP to open it. I have downloaded the trial version 3 times now and it won't do it. I am not going to spend $30 to view a replay, sorry.

No, you have to purchase the Mediafire version of WINZIP to open it. I have downloaded the trial version 3 times now and it won't do it. I am not going to spend $30 to view a replay, sorry.
You can download the file and use 7Zip to open it, which is free.

Well, my computer unzipped the file with the format cpgz (heebee gee bee I guess) but it wouldn't go any further than that. I'm on a mac, is that a windows format?

Well, my computer unzipped the file with the format cpgz (heebee gee bee I guess) but it wouldn't go any further than that. I'm on a mac, is that a windows format?
By "unzip" I mean open the archive containing the replay's files, not open the file itself. What you do is you open the archive, take the two folders inside, put them on a thumb drive, stick the thumb drive into the PS3, and then copy them to "Saved Data Utility (PS3)." After that, I'm not sure, having never downloaded and viewed someone else's replay.

EDIT: And no, it's not a Windows format either. Probably a proprietary format created by PD for the replay data.

Last edited:
Back