Gran Turismo 5: Prologue Alternate Intro That I Made.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rikusaki
  • 34 comments
  • 2,369 views
Sweet!

You scoping for a job at PD? Cos I'd sure as hell hire you.
 
Ya very nice.👍 Not enough Corvettes though.:p
If I had any real criticism it'd be that it's too long, but it's obvious how much work is in it so very well done.
 
Holy crap!! You did a damn good job on that! **Adds to youtube favorites**

Very well done indeed!
 
Great job Rikusaki:tup:.Your timing on the beats are spot on man,maybe in your next one you might add a little sepia;)
 
nice:tup:👍 I remember end movie from gt3 also with leny krawitz:tup:
 
Very great work, nicely put together 👍
 
Nice work 👍 It looks like you've put some hours into that. You should send it to PD you never know you might get a job.
 
Wow! Thank you all! I love you guys thanks for watching it! :)

How can I show it to Ployphony? lol
 
If you did not say that you made this, I would have thought this was already something made by PD themselves. Very nicely done my man :)

Anyway, you may not have to worry much about sending your work to PD as during the recent interview, KY already said that they do look through forums, and this should be top of the list. And its on youtube, the world's most popular video site. How could they miss it?

Kudos dude
 
If you did not say that you made this, I would have thought this was already something made by PD themselves. Very nicely done my man :)

Anyway, you may not have to worry much about sending your work to PD as during the recent interview, KY already said that they do look through forums, and this should be top of the list. And its on youtube, the world's most popular video site. How could they miss it?

Kudos dude

Cool thanks!
The hardest part about making this video was that I had very little footage to work with.

I might make another one when the full version of GT5 comes out.
 
Great stuff man. Excellent song, great editing. Props man. 👍
 
Superb video dude! The double drifting Mazdas put the icing on the cake:tup::)
 
Very impressive 👍
 
This is awesome. It looks exactly like something that Polyphony would make, which makes me wonder if all they do is use footage from replays. :p

It really is great, and I sure hope you do make another one when GT5 comes out, because there will be so much more variety in cars then.
 
:) I want Kazunori to see it! I want him to be happy! I love Gran Turismo!
 
If anything that's better than the current intro we have 👍. Awesome work, would love to see it in GT sooner or later.
 
This is better than the original.:bowdown:👍
 
Brilliant work. Definitely professional quality right there.
 
Great job mate you must have put a bit of time into it.
It's one of only a few videos i've actually watched right through.👍
 
Thank you guys! I will make one for GT5! I love you all I hope you enjoy my upcoming videos for Gran Turismo. :)
 
Last edited:
Good job 👍 now you should make one with GT2 euro intro song, "my favourite game from Cardigans" :sly:
 
nice! good image-music sync! maybe a bit long;
 
Back