Gran Turismo 5: Prologue Alternate Intro That I Made.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rikusaki
  • 34 comments
  • 2,369 views
How can I show it to Ployphony? lol

just leave it here i'm sure they read this forum aswell. otherswise it's even harder for them to make the game better.

great job, the video is awsome 👍
 
just leave it here i'm sure they read this forum aswell. otherswise it's even harder for them to make the game better.

great job, the video is awsome 👍
Thanks. I love Gran Turismo and Kazunori is amazing. :)
 
Nicely done! I love it. Great timing with the music at some points. Plus a few shots I dont remember from any other trailer.
Are you a fan of the BMW 135i Coupé? You had many shots of that car in the video...
 
That was awesome, great job rikusak.
-Chris
 
Rikusak, that was nice. I've always wanted to be good with video editing/photoshop but I always end up losing interest half way into a project. Anyway, good job! My favorite portion has to be that split second glimpse of the TT(correct me if I am mistaken) rear wing rising.
 
Back