Gran Turismo 5 - Prologue: My Lap Time Chart > All Cars Raced (03/10/10)

• Thread starter Guffaluff
  • 39 comments
Iceland
Iceland
Guffaluff
Introduction, 26/09/09

Hey guys.

To start off, I´m nuts when it comes to statistics :crazy:. I also love cars and have been in love with the GT Series since GT1 on PS1.
After finishing all the events (both the C-S classes and the manufactures events) I just started grinding the Ford GT manufacturer event
for money to buy more cars. Then I started thinking that I should race them all in Time Trial and compare the lap times.

I usually don't have too much time to play my PS3, but one evening when I had all the time in the world I decided to fire up the PS3 with
the G25 and drive some miles :P.

I came up with this chart and I´m racing all my cars (in the same order I obtained them) on the Eiger Norwand. This is the chart as it looks
today, I´ve only raced 12 cars yet, but I´m gonna try and get a decent lap with each and every car in the game on the Eiger, and maybe
do another run on another track (I had Suzuka in mind) when I´ve raced all cars on the Eiger.

Maybe I come off crazy, but come on, I gotta do some racing until the full GT5 💡

Anyways, here is the chart as of now (26th of September). I do realize that these lap times are maybe not the best
(usually averaging 4-5 seconds slower then the online records), but I try to get a good lap with every car. The laps listen in red are laps
I wasn't fully satisfied with, and will probably re-do those cars later.

By all means comment if there is something you think is off, e.g. if you think some cars should have better laps then others, and so on.
It would be fun to discuss and analyze ;). Personally, I expected to get a better lap with the Ferrari F430, and I plan on re-doing it later.

If you like, I can update the thread when I race more cars to let you guys watch :)

(My Racing setup: Logitech G25, manual transmission, all aids off, professional handling and simulation setting in the wheel setting. FFB set to 8)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 04/10/09

Well, I drove 7 more cars yesterday. First off was the Mini Cooper-S. It managed to push ahead of the Alfa Brera and take the #31 spot.

Next was the Renault Clio Sport. A little bit faster then the Mini and landed in spot #29.

The third was the Suzuki Swift Sport. Quite less powerful then the previous two and takes the #33 spot, ca. 4.2 sec. slower then the Mini.

Fourth up was the Volkswagen Golf V GTI. Packing a bit more power under the hood, it was ca. 1 sec. faster then the Mini, taking spot #30.

Fifth was the almighty Ferrari F2007. Unsurprisingly, this beast of a car took the #1 spot, almost 15 sec. faster then the #2 car (the Tuned Z06).

Sixth was the Audi R8. It beat the stock Z06 but didn‘t manage to get past the Tuned Evo X. But a decent run nevertheless and lands in the
Top 10 in spot #8.

Last one was the classic Ferrari 512BB. This old fella grabbed the #18 spot, just slightly behind the TVRs.

This was my first time driving the F2007 with the G25 (had tried it before with the SixAxis), and man, it‘s a thrill to drive! It was a bit awkard at first
driving it with the 900 degrees rotation, but I got used to it (although I‘d have preferred the option to drive it with a more realistic amount of rotation
considering it‘s a F1 car) and had one hell of a time!

I liked the Audi R8, stable car with 4WD and quite a lot of power. Beautiful sound when revving the engine :P.

The 512BB was the disappointment of this round, feeling a bit wobbly and overly oversteery with mediocre brakes. But it‘s a 33 year old model so I
guess I can‘t expect it to perform on the same level of the newer cars with more advanced technology :).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 07/10/09

Raced a few cars two days ago, so I thought I‘d update the chart.

* Nissan Fairlady Z Version S ’07: Packing over 300 BHP, the Fairlady managed to squeeze past the Impreza by a tiny margin. Took #24 spot.

* Aston Martin DB9 ’06: The iconic car maker doesn‘t fail with the DB9. Got a fairly quick lap and got the #13 spot.

* Alfa Romeo Brera 3.2 JTS Q4 '06: This heavy sedan is not exactly the fastest car in the game. Lurking around the track in the 1‘20s resulting
in the #36 spot.

* Ford Mustang GT ’07: This modern muscle car didn‘t exactly muscle it‘s was to the top, instead it muscled itself just slightly faster then 1’20
and landed in spot #31.

* Acura NSX ’91: The last car of the session, and it proved to be quite a bit slower then it‘s heir (Honda NSX Type R ’02 in #16 spot).
The NSX ‘91 got the #30 lap so far.

Out of these five, the DB9 was by far the most fun car to drive. The Fairlady had a little spark to it also, but lacked in power compared to the DB9
(unfair comparison, I know :lol:).

The Mustang is one of my favorite sounding cars in the game. Just gotta love the beautiful rumbling of the engine. I always crank up the volume when
racing this one!

That‘s it for now, more later so stay tuned :).

Update 23/10/09

Well, it's been a while since I've done some racing, but just the other day I had some free time and added 6 new cars to the chart.

* Citroën GT ’08: This futuristic concept supercar is in a league of it‘s own, with only the F2007 topping its time. Easily got the #2 spot, over
5 sec faster then the Tuned Z06.

* Lotus Evora: The Evora squeezes between the RX-7 and the Elise 111R, taking spot #23.

* Art Morrison Corvette ’60: This „modern“ version of the classic ’60 Corvette by Art Morrison ranked just above the mid-levels, taking spot #19.

* Alfa Romeo 147 TI ’06: This little fella landed in the lows, spot #42.

* BMW Z4 ’03: The Z4 powered ahead of the Mini Cooper by a small margin, taking spot #38.

* Citroën C4 Coupe ’05: The C4 got sandwiched between the Alfas, ranking in spot #41

The Citroën GT was a lot of fun to drive, felt like driving a jet, swooshing around the track :lol:. Lacked a little in the speed sensation department, but
that's mainly because of the lack of proper rumbling engine sound :ill:

The Corvette was a particularly hard car to maneuver around the twists and turns of the Eiger. Will do a re-run for that car later, believe I can get a
bit better lap with it, when I've tamed its power better. There is some serious spank going straight to the rear wheels of this one!

Enough for today, will hopefully get to do some more racing soon :).

Update 25/10/09

Got some free time tonight and drove 6 more cars round the Eiger.

* Dodge Viper GTS '02: The good "old" Viper blasted ahead of the F40 and got place #16.

* Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06: The more recent Viper beat it's predecessor by ca. 1.5 seconds and landed in place #13.

* Ferrari 599 '06: The powerful 599 squeezed its way into the top 10, with place #10.

* Ferrari California: Although it's not as powerful as the 599, the California got it beat, taking place #9.

* Ford Focus ST '06: A car of different class then the previous four, landed in place #38.

* Jaguar XK Coupe '06: A beautiful car, but not the fastest of the bunch, place #40 for the Jag.

It was fun racing the Vipers one after the other. I found the SRT10 easier to drive, the GTS was a bit more oversteery IMO.

The California was my favorite of this batch. Great handling and quick shifting due to the paddle shifting. Very fun car to drive!

The Jag was very sluggish, no surprise considering its massive weight.

Next up are the Lancia Delta integrale Evoluzione '91, Lexus IS F '07 and the Lotus Elise '96. And then I'm out of
cars :lol:. So I´ll have to start grinding for cash and buy more cars for racing.

If there are any requests, let me know and I'll buy those cars and race them :). Otherwise I just buy the cars I don't have in
alphabetical order (as they are lined up under "Dealerships" in the game) and I race them in the same order. Calcifer12 already mentioned the Lancer Evo X stock
car, so that one will be first on the buying list. If other cars are mentioned they will follow right after the Evo :).

Update 04/11/09

Since I've been using the little GT5P time I have for the WRS (registered recently), I kinda forgot about my lap chart. Frustrated after many useless
runs for week 53 in the WRS, I decided to race some more cars round the Eiger.

* Lancia Delta integrale Evoluzione '91: The oldie, or maybe rather the teenager, finished in the low 1'21's, taking spot #55.

* Lexus IS F '07: This 8 gear monster Lexus was the fastest of tonight's run, got spot #16.

* Lotus Elise '96: The original Elise didn't quite hold up to the newer 111R (#32), finishing 20 spots lower in #52

* Mazda Atenza Sport 25Z '07: This sluggish Mazda couldn't outrun the Lancia and took place #56.

* Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR '07: The untuned version didn't get close to the tuned one, but still put in a decent lap. Place #27.

* Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-Spec II '02: Coming in only 20 thousands of a second slower then the Evolution X, the Skyline took place #28.

* Nissan Skyline Sedan 350GT '06: The luxury Skyline wasn't as fast as the R34, taking spot #41.

* Nissan Skyline Coupe 370GT '07: A bit faster then the 350GT, got spot #36.

* Subaru Impreza WRX STI '07: This nifty 4WD gpt a great lap, ranking #24.

* Suzuki Cervo SR '07: The slowest one of this batch, and the slowest one yet of the whole bunch. Bottom spot #62.

This was the biggest update so far, 10 cars added to the chart. The Cervo was so incredibly boring to drive, horrible, horrible car!

The WRX was my favorite of the batch. Nifty car, very stable round the corners and allows some fast shifting. Superb car.

The Evolution X was also nice, super fast shifting and nice handling. The R34 was very similar on paper, and also on track (lap-time wise).

Well, this is it for now. The chart keeps on growing, and soon I'll have raced all of GT5P's cars round the Eiger. Maybe I'll start to
really concentrate on the WRS, or maybe do this again on another track. We'll see :lol:.

Update 30/05/10

Man, it's been forever since my last racing, so it's about time to get crackin'. Lately my PS3 time has been dedicated to other games (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, NBA 2K10 and some others), but I found some time today for good old GT5 Prologue. Six cars were added to the chart today, all of them (except for the Amuse S2000) are "Concept by GT" cars, and four of them managed to squeeze in the Top 10:

* Dodge (Concept by GT) Viper SRT10 Coupe / Tuned: The beefed up version of the SRT10 beat the stock one by almost 3 seconds and landed in the top 10 laps at #6.

* Lotus (Concept by GT) Elise 111R / Tuned: Nifty little car, the second one of today's run who got in the Top 10, with a lap just over 1'12 and got place #9.

* Amuse (Honda) S2000 GT1 Turbo: The S2000 was very quick, the only "normal" car to break the 1'10 barrier, and gets a podium place #3

* Nissan (Concept by GT) Gran Turismo 350Z RS: The slowest one of the bunch, got place #21

* Lotus (Concept by GT) Elise / Tuned: The modded version of the original Elise was only a few thousands of a second slower then the newer 111R, and was the fourth Top 10 car of today, at #10.

* Nissan (Concept by GT) Skyline Coupe / Tuned: The Nissan did a fine job, getting place #14.

Of todays run, the Amuse S2000 was by far the most fun car to drive. Very prone to oversteer if you didn't watch out, but lots of fun to drive.

For some reason I felt very comfortable driving the Tuned Skyline. I only had to drive a few laps (3-4) and I even managed to squeeze my way to the Top 100 laps with said car/track combination at place #95.

Aside from the S2000, both the Lotuses were the hardest ones, that MR lift-off oversteer is a b*tch :dopey:. Kinda makes me scared to drive the Tuned Ford GT :scared:

After today's run, only 5 cars remain to be raced around the magnificent Eiger. Those are:

* Mitsubishi (Concept by GT) Lancer Evolution IX / Tuned
* Renault (Concept by GT) Clio Sport V6 / Tuned
* Suzuki (Concept by GT) Cappuccino / HP Tuned
* Suzuki (Concept by GT) Swift Sport / Tuned
* Ford (Concept by GT) GT LM Spec II Test Car

Only one Top 10 lap contender left, the tuned Ford GT. I've heard horror stories about how hard it is to maneuver around the track, so I guess it's good to save the hardest for the last 💡.

Anyway, that's it for now, hopefully I'll get to do some more racing soon, so stay tuned, and feel free to comment :).

Update 23/08/10

End is drawing near. I raced 4 more cars tonight and soon my chart will be complete! The cars of tonight's run were:

* Mitsubishi (Concept by GT) Lancer Evolution IX / Tuned: I've always been a fan of 4WD cars. Great control and freedom to floor it out of corners. Managed to beat the Ferrari 599 by a few thousands of a second, taking spot #15.

* Renault (Concept by GT) Clio Sport V6 / Tuned: Like most MR cars, the Clio is tail-happy. I didn't feel at home behind the wheel of this one, but I was satisfied with the best lap I got, at place #18.

* Suzuki (Concept by GT) Cappuccino / HP Tuned: A fun car to drive, although it's a bit decaf on power. It's a bit prone to oversteer, but fairly easy to control during slides. Lap time was in the lower range, taking spot #53.

* Suzuki (Concept by GT) Swift Sport / Tuned: Understeery box on wheels takes place #50.

Of tonight's four, the Lancer was easily my favorite, I'm just a sucker for four wheel drive! :dopey:. The Clio was alright, I just need a bit more time with it to really feel comfortable with it.

The Suzuki couple was hit and miss, with the Swift being the miss. Like I said, understeery box on wheels, not my cup of tea. Cappuccino was alright, fun car.

After today's run, there is only one left to complete my mission of racing all the cars of Gran Turismo 5: Prologue 'round the Eiger. It's the infamous Ford (Concept by GT) GT LM Spec II Test Car. The Eiger is probably the worst track for this powerful MR car, making lift-off oversteer my worst enemy (or my best friend).

There hasn't been much time lately for me to race, but I should be able to complete a decent lap with the GT Test Car before the release of GT5 :D.

Stay tuned! :)

Update 03/09/10

After almost a year, I have raced all the cars of GT5: Prologue around the challenging track of Eiger Nordwand. The Tuned Ford GT was the last one and to say it was a handful is the understatement of the year! :crazy:. After a while I turned in a decent lap and it got place #3, with only the Ferrari F1 and the Citroën GT ahead.

So here you have it, the track with all cars. The laps are maybe not the quickest here on GTP, but this has been a lot of fun :). I'll probably do some re-runs for laps I wasn't all too happy with, and when I do I'll update this thread.

So stay tuned guys and feast on the chart below if you're interested :D.

Chart: 3rd of September, 2010:
laptimes.gif

Last edited:
Update 28/10? :odd:

Well yeah.. I updated it after midnight here in Iceland, so I guess it might still have been the 27th in the states because there is 4-7 hours time difference ;)

EDIT: I see now that you're in England, so it probably was after midnight there too :P

Last edited:
I admire the dedication, but I find the track choice surprising. I would start hating Eiger after that many laps in fast cars on S2 TT-required tires!

I admire the dedication, but I find the track choice surprising. I would start hating Eiger after that many laps in fast cars on S2 TT-required tires!

I just love that track :). I admit it can be a bit tedious driving the most powerful rear-wheel-drive cars around those slow sharp corners without the traction control, but it's still sp fun :P

Well yeah.. I updated it after midnight here in Iceland, so I guess it might still have been the 27th in the states because there is 4-7 hours time difference ;)

EDIT: I see now that you're in England, so it probably was after midnight there too :P

Are you a month ahead of the rest of us in Iceland? Its only the 28/09/09 here in the uk :confused:

Doh!! :D

Haha, now we've cleared that up I'll get onto checking your times against some of mine, Eiger Nordwand is my standard test track on GT5p

Hi Guffaluff

You love stats?! This is nothing :)

Try checking this place out....

http://granturismostats.no-ip.org:8080/

A full on no-holds-barred heaven of Gran Turismo statistics as provided by Luis Tchakerian aka stato-king :crazy:👍

D.

Woah! :scared:. This is one heck of a website! Too bad I don't really understand it. In the search field, am I supposed to be able to look up people's PSN and see their stats?

Doh!! :D

Haha, now we've cleared that up I'll get onto checking your times against some of mine, Eiger Nordwand is my standard test track on GT5p

Cool :). I don't fancy myself as an expert driver, so I guess you'll be faster, my laps are usually around 4secs slower then the online records :P. But it'll be fun to compare 👍. I might do a few laps tonight if I can, so I'll update the chart if I get around to it.

Don't panic just yet my friend, I'm not an expert either.

Every time I got a new car when I first got Prologue I just always seemed to go straight to the Nordwand to test its handling, I'll put up some of the times for you to compare over the next few days ;)

Don't panic just yet my friend, I'm not an expert either.

Every time I got a new car when I first got Prologue I just always seemed to go straight to the Nordwand to test its handling, I'll put up some of the times for you to compare over the next few days ;)

Yeah, Nordwand is my go-to track, although I´ve also been racing Suzuka a bit.

Looking forward to seeing some lap times 👍

Here's some times I've managed so far:

bmw 1 concept 1.16.558
bmw 135i 1.17.442
bmw z4 1.19.519
bmw m3 1.14.884

I'll put some more up when I can :D

Here's some times I've managed so far:

bmw 1 concept 1.16.558
bmw 135i 1.17.442
bmw z4 1.19.519
bmw m3 1.14.884

I'll put some more up when I can :D

Nice times 👍. Seems like we´re pretty much at the same level :). You got me on the 1 Concept and the M3, but I got the 135i, still haven´t raced the Z4. Fun to see some lap times :dopey:

By the way, just updated the chart with a few new laps, including the SL 55, which I expected to be faster. But I guess it's no real surprise considering the weight of the car :scared:

Wow... i did the exact same thing on GT4, with Twin ring Motegi full course.

I basically got around 50-100 stock cars, ranging from Zondas and Ford GTs, to VW Golfs. I was sort of inspired by the Top Gear lap record board, i wanted to find out which of my cars were fastest.

Are you modifying the gear ratios and so on? or are you taking your cars from stock?

By the way, just updated the chart with a few new laps, including the SL 55, which I expected to be faster. But I guess it's no real surprise considering the weight of the car :scared:

Mercedes suck in general for racing, they have a lot of power, but horrible understeer. Its quite difficult to get traction, i think its worse than the Ford GT accelerating out of corners.

Wow... i did the exact same thing on GT4, with Twin ring Motegi full course.

I basically got around 50-100 stock cars, ranging from Zondas and Ford GTs, to VW Golfs. I was sort of inspired by the Top Gear lap record board, i wanted to find out which of my cars were fastest.

Are you modifying the gear ratios and so on? or are you taking your cars from stock?

Mercedes suck in general for racing, they have a lot of power, but horrible understeer. Its quite difficult to get traction, i think its worse than the Ford GT accelerating out of corners.

Yeah, I did this also in GT3 (didn´t play GT4 because for quite a while I got stuck in PC gaming since my PS2 didn't seem to stay in working condition :() driving the Trial Mountain track, my all time favorite GT Track :sly:.

I don't modify anything, just race them stock, in Time Trial mode it isn't possible to alter any settings :).

Chart updated :). I added the summary of last nights racing in the original post above the chart. From here on I´m gonna write a small summary after each batch of laps added, just to keep this interesting :lol:. So, stay tuned :lol:

Last edited:
Do you use S2 tires for all cars or production tires suggested? I think you should do it with production tyres... and for tuned cars used the S2s.

Do you use S2 tires for all cars or production tires suggested? I think you should do it with production tyres... and for tuned cars used the S2s.

I use S2/S2 tyres, I thought that's all that's available in Time Trial? With a couple of cars I tried changing the tyres, but all I could choose were the S2/S2's. So is it possible to choose tyres in TT? :eek:. If so, that's news to me :).

It seems your are becoming a STIG (like on Top Gear with their Top Gear test track) comparing what the cars do for you on an objective criteria (your track under constant weather conditions).

I'm currently using www.granturismostats.com to follow my top 100 places (the great "tchak" does not add the times, did not ask him either) and how I compare to others (WW and in my country). A little database was build to track when I was best and worst placed additional to this (I copy and paste data delivered by tchak and update my table afterwards).

I also track on paper what I have done and what not, a paper per car with all tracks (std, pro and drifting) and my result (like a 1120 place in drifting the Vette C1 on Eiger).

Maybe our simulation builders from Polyphony can look at what people do to see their data and deliver some data-mining tools, so people that like to see:
* all they did (tchak's extended to more then top 100)
and then
* compare between their times with different cars on the same track (your idea I recognize humbly)
* compare with other drivers (tchak + already per TT available in GT5p)
* have a view per country, team .... (tchak)
* a view per car and what has been raced (My follow-up)

When you log in with your PSN id you see they have all the data available (even my 1120th place they keep) :
http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/products/gt5p/ranking/

Lets make this world smarter and deliver the data the way the people want.

b.t.w. interesting to see your sheet, I did try to get some general analysis like this by using a certain track but all cars in the standard rankings (copy in a spreadsheet and sort by time).

From the size of the post, came to the conclusion I like your idea.

It seems your are becoming a STIG (like on Top Gear with their Top Gear test track) comparing what the cars do for you on an objective criteria (your track under constant weather conditions).

I'm currently using www.granturismostats.com to follow my top 100 places (the great "tchak" does not add the times, did not ask him either) and how I compare to others (WW and in my country). A little database was build to track when I was best and worst placed additional to this (I copy and paste data delivered by tchak and update my table afterwards).

I also track on paper what I have done and what not, a paper per car with all tracks (std, pro and drifting) and my result (like a 1120 place in drifting the Vette C1 on Eiger).

Maybe our simulation builders from Polyphony can look at what people do to see their data and deliver some data-mining tools, so people that like to see:
* all they did (tchak's extended to more then top 100)
and then
* compare between their times with different cars on the same track (your idea I recognize humbly)
* compare with other drivers (tchak + already per TT available in GT5p)
* have a view per country, team .... (tchak)
* a view per car and what has been raced (My follow-up)

When you log in with your PSN id you see they have all the data available (even my 1120th place they keep) :
http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/products/gt5p/ranking/

Lets make this world smarter and deliver the data the way the people want.

b.t.w. interesting to see your sheet, I did try to get some general analysis like this by using a certain track but all cars in the standard rankings (copy in a spreadsheet and sort by time).

From the size of the post, came to the conclusion I like your idea.

Yeah, it is quite STIG-ish, but to tell the truth, Top Gear didn´t influence this one bit :). I did this in GT3, before ever watching Top Gear. But I see the what you mean ;).

I recently registered on granturismostats, but honestly I don´t fully understand the website. I find "eu.gran-turismo.com" more useful because it is so simple. But granturismostats seems like a statistics heaven, if only I knew how to navigate :scared:

I´m with you on the amount of data we could see, the more the merrier :).

Thanks for the comment :)

Yeah, I did this also in GT3 (didn´t play GT4 because for quite a while I got stuck in PC gaming since my PS2 didn't seem to stay in working condition :() driving the Trial Mountain track, my all time favorite GT Track :sly:.

Kind of off-topic, but when i first bought GT4 my PS2 was unable to play it. I had to borrow my sister's slim PS2 everytime i wanted to play it. But then one day my dad took my ps2 apart and cleaned around 4 years of dust out of it, and it worked perfectly :D

Kind of off-topic, but when i first bought GT4 my PS2 was unable to play it. I had to borrow my sister's slim PS2 everytime i wanted to play it. But then one day my dad took my ps2 apart and cleaned around 4 years of dust out of it, and it worked perfectly :D

It must've been a magnificent day :D

Nice list. I like it.
One car missing though I'd like to see. The Lancer Evo X UNtuned. Any change of putting it up?

Thanks :). I race my cars in the order I aquired them (to avoid forgetting a car), but I think it'll be up soon :).

3611709]Nice list. I like it.
Nice list. I like it.3611709]Nice list. I like it.
Nice list. I like it.
One car missing though I'd like to see. The Lancer Evo X UNtuned. Any change of putting it up?

Well just checked, and there are still a few cars left before the Evo X. I haven't even bought it yet. But next 10 cars are:

* Dodge Viper GTS '02
* Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe '06
* Ferrari 599 '06
* Ferrari California
* Ford Focus ST '06
* Jaguar XK Coupe '06
* Lancia Delta integrale Evoluzione '91
* Lexus IS F '07
* Lotus Elise '96

The Lancia and California will be the ones to watch, maybe the Viper as well.

But your R8 and Citroen GT times aren't what they could be (no offense).

The trick with those two cars, is to throw them into the corners as hard as you can and let them claw their way out. Sometimes you need a bit of a flick to get the car pointing in more, but a bit of oversteer in those cars goes a long way to better lap times.

A few examples would be the tight corners immediately before the bridge (from the start, there's a downhill run to T1, a left hander T2, another right for T3, and then you've got T4 and T5 before the bridge, and I'm talking about T4 and 5). Chuck those car in as fast and wide as you can, but make sure there's NO understeer at all. Use a flick or whatever to get the nose pointing in and then gun it out, it'll get you straighter through the apex of t4 and you won't even notice (hopefully) t5, and bam instant 15km/h faster exit speed onto the bridge.

Back