Gran Turismo 6 coming to PS3

The menu at 1:24 was also GT5 - nicely made though...it would be nice to see drivers jumping out of the cars at pit-stops like that.

The graphics in GT6 look exactly the same as GT5. I was hoping they would go back to GT5 Prologue graphics but I guess that won't be happening

Wasn't the only thing that was much better in prologue like, the people on the edge of the track and stuff? And they were made 2D because they didn't have enough memory to work with? So yeh, you could have graphics like that if your happy with half the tracks and cars.

Im sorry but GT6 may loose half the audiance. Xbox one announcement and the first game shown is an amazing looking Forza 5 with a Bueatiful McLaren P1. GT6 may be a an expensive wax polish on an old turd but Ps4 should of been the push.

Im sorry but GT6 may loose half the audiance. Xbox one announcement and the first game shown is an amazing looking Forza 5 with a Bueatiful McLaren P1. GT6 may be a an expensive wax polish on an old turd but Ps4 should of been the push.

Makes no sense. The argument never has the games have never been on same console so not in direct competition. So GT6 losing its audience is quite frankly, silly.

Youngun

And the worst trailer for a supposed sim in years. If you can't see past the graphics you're probably pretty hyped.

And the worst trailer for a supposed sim in years. If you can't see past the graphics you're probably pretty hyped.

And they are supposed to show everything in a launch teaser? Clues in the word teaser. Never play all your cards at once.

Forza 5 is going to be on Xbox 360 and One. Edit: MS F-Uped the Event somehow they talked to much about tv stuff, and a bad trailer by T10. Sony event was better imo. So can we go back on topic of GT6?

Don't even bring that stuff here if you want another FM vs. GT thread. Personally I strongly disagree.

The Forza trailer was obvious CGI.

Anyway, back to GT6.

So now PD could release another trailer just to keep things hot eh? :) I already seen all footage around at least 20 times each. :D

C'mon PD, DO IT! E30 M3 + Premium Yellowbird... good enough for me. Do it.

To me, it's almost identical. Though, it could just be because I haven't seen the HD-version of the trailer yet :P.

Its the smaller things, like jagged shadows and the lighting, but its definitely much better than GT5.

Its the smaller things, like jagged shadows and the lighting, but its definitely much better than GT5.

Well, those things are impossible to spot on my phone. From what I could see, GT6's graphics are better. Not by, say 100% - but still better. I'll give it a look in HD tomorrow 👍.

What people seem to forget is PD is one of Sony's main Devs. Why would sony put GT6 on the PS4 just to rival Drive Club? Putting both on the PS4 is what one would call a very stupid move.

There's a Forza forum on GTP - go discuss that there, even if it hasn't got a Forza 5 sub-forum yet.

Well, those things are impossible to spot on my phone. From what I could see, GT6's graphics are better. Not by, say 100% - but still better. I'll give it a look in HD tomorrow 👍.

I strongly recommend downloading the extended GT6 trailer in 1080p with 60fps and watching it on your PS3. It doesn't take long to realize all the small graphical improvements and details that surpass GT5's.

You can download it from here 👍

I've seen Killzone 2 trailers which were more amazing. Did the actual game look any close to it? No, because it was a trailer! A simple trailer which absolutely doesn't show real time graphics.

Better let it be untill we got something real to see.

I've seen Killzone 2 trailers which were more amazing. Did the actual game look any close to it? No, because it was a trailer! A simple trailer which absolutely doesn't show real time graphics.

Better let it be untill we got something real to see.

Same goes to GT5 and GT6 really: the trailers look absolutely nothing like the real games. PD is and always has been a major CGI abuser.

Same goes to GT5 and GT6 really: the trailers look absolutely nothing like the real games. PD is and always has been a major CGI abuser.
But you're aware that we've seen real GT6 gameplay? Have you really missed all those videos which show gameplay from the silverstone event? Under which rock do you live?

But you're aware that we've seen real GT6 gameplay? Have you really missed all those videos which show gameplay from the silverstone event? Under which rock do you live?

Compare that footage with the trailer and others in here. There's absolutely no comparison with the real deal and that's just on the first week from the announcement.

As for gt5, you know as well as I do that the trailers look absolutely nothing like the game does.

Back