Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed Soundtracks OST (FULL LIST)

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 502 comments
Moon Over The Castle (GT5 Version) on pre-race
Moon Over The Castle (GT5 Prologue) on the post-race - It is a remix of MOTC GT5P Theme, but I can confirm this is an official GT6 Theme of MOTC.

Does anyone know where I can find the complete, uninterrupted audio from the alternate edited version of AL1V3 found in this video? It starts at 1:26

Does @Shirrako know anything about this mystery version of the song?

Last edited:
Moon Over The Castle (GT5 Version) on pre-race
Moon Over The Castle (GT5 Prologue) on the post-race - It is a remix of MOTC GT5P Theme, but I can confirm this is an official GT6 Theme of MOTC.

Official GT6 Remix version here:

Does anyone know where I can find the complete, uninterrupted audio from the alternate edited version of AL1V3 found in this video? It starts at 1:26

It's probably just a specific remix created exclusively for the trailer. Just google video to MP3 converter if you really want the audio, but I don't think you'll find a clean version without engine sounds unless you work at PD :P

Hey! Did somebody already find the song of the Gran Turismo 6 Ayrton Senna tribute trailer?
To this day i'm still looking to find it!

Thanks in advance! ;)

Hey! Did somebody already find the song of the Gran Turismo 6 Ayrton Senna tribute trailer?
To this day i'm still looking to find it!

Thanks in advance! ;)

Part of the "hidden" Daiki Kasho composed tracks from his library, Daiki doesn't really send out copies of songs from his library so I'm having a tough time getting this song and the one from the Subaru VGT trailer, i'll keep trying but no promises.

Daiki has been so busy lately that he seems to have vanished, it's really hard to get in contact with him right now, everyone needs a vacation I guess.

Does @Shirrako know anything about this mystery version of the song?

That doesn't seem to be part of AL1V3, it's a short intro to make the trailer more appealing, don't think there's an actual version with that beginning.

Last edited:
That doesn't seem to be part of AL1V3, it's a short intro to make the trailer more appealing, don't think there's an actual version with that beginning.

I'm thinking the same is probably true for the GT6 intro version of "All My Life" (although I assume if I can find a chorus sample that's identical, I could most likely duplicate it).

I'm thinking the same is probably true for the GT6 intro version of "All My Life" (although I assume if I can find a chorus sample that's identical, I could most likely duplicate it).
Actually, I know that Daiki has the clean version of "All My Life" intro version, It was on his computer.

I just can't seem to gain access to his hidden library.

Part of the "hidden" Daiki Kasho composed tracks from his library, Daiki doesn't really send out copies of songs from his library so I'm having a tough time getting this song and the one from the Subaru VGT trailer, i'll keep trying but no promises.

So this is a Daiki Kasho song? I did not know that, I really like this short song.

It seems that the whole song is different, not just the intro.

Last edited:
Its not, its the same song.
The lyrics and stuff are the same, but the vocals sound different and there are some different sounds. The guitar parts seem different too.

I can notice the most change from 2:22 to 2:55 and the ending bit too.

The lyrics and stuff are the same, but the vocals sound different and there are some different sounds. The guitar parts seem different too.

I can notice the most change from 2:22 to 2:55 and the ending bit too.

It's the same, but the song is spliced up differently in the teaser.

The starting part of the teaser (when all the cars were doing burnouts) are in the middle of the official song.

The rest of the teaser are in the front part of the official song. If you listened to the second verse of the official song it's gonna sound different from the teaser.

It's the same, but the song is spliced up differently in the teaser.

The starting part of the teaser (when all the cars were doing burnouts) are in the middle of the official song.

The rest of the teaser are in the front part of the official song. If you listened to the second verse of the official song it's gonna sound different from the teaser.
I know its spliced differently, but I'm saying it SOUNDS different, just listen to it, the vocals and instrumentals sound different than the original.

I know its spliced differently, but I'm saying it SOUNDS different, just listen to it, the vocals and instrumentals sound different than the original.

I'm not hearing much difference other than that caused by quality. The official song has more clarity in the background instrumentals, that's it. Youtube is notoriously poor when it comes to preserving sound quality, especially with guitar heavy tracks like this.

Hi, I created an account just to ask this. Does anyone know the electronic music that plays before and after the Sierra Time Rally? I've been aching to find it so long, but no luck.

Hm... I know that one. I guess I meant the one that always plays after the race, and you hear it some times in the pre-race menu. It's a rugged techno song (no vocals).

Was it this?

Hi, I created an account just to ask this. Does anyone know the electronic music that plays before and after the Sierra Time Rally? I've been aching to find it so long, but no luck.

Is it this:

All the other pre race music are listed #1/2/3 except this one, so it's my best bet.

Wait you actually meant the theme that plays right after you finish the race which changes depending on which place you have finished (1st, 2nd, last..etc)??

Yes, it starts at 10:41. It plays every time you finish the race, and if you let the game play it it's this really nice extended electronic song.

Yes, it starts at 10:41. It plays every time you finish the race, and if you let the game play it it's this really nice extended electronic song.

In that case I don't think Shirrako has it. He only lists songs that are in the in game library, plus a few others that are full length (e.g. pre-race menu, Christmas songs).

Here is the song:

Starts at 10:41 where I marked it.

Not a full song, a simple short sound effect which then leads to the victory theme song, personally I'm not a fan of the victory song as it doesn't really relax me, makes me feel stressed instead, i would love to relax after a hard race :)

Back