Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed Soundtracks OST (FULL LIST)

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 502 comments

@Shirrako....Is this soundtrack actually in the game? or just based on speculations or trailers? because this is all i can find on my GT6:

My Great Capture Screenshot 2015-09-22 12-45-58.png
My Great Capture Screenshot 2015-09-22 12-46-10.png

------------------------------
My Great Capture Screenshot 2015-09-22 12-49-10.png

Mine is PAL disc which I have bought via earlier leaking... maybe I should check my friend's GT6 NTSC Digital? Maybe I could find it there....

...but I doubt NTSC and PAL have any different soundtrack in GT6...

Edit: can anyone else check if it's in the gallery music or not?

Last edited:
Flow is definitely on GT6. I remember Listening to it several times as well.

Flow is definitely on GT6. I remember Listening to it several times as well.

Apologies to all, I cannot find it either. Weird that it would be in a GT6 trailer but not in the actual game like the other trailer songs are.

Has @Shirrako or anyone else find the music used for the latest 2 videos PD made?

Fascination Nurburgring 2015

Course Maker

Since it's the weekend I won't be sending any questions to Polyphony regarding the music, though I can have a bold guess.

1. Third party song by an unknown artist
2. in-house composed music which may be used for GT7, music for the games gets picked quite late so we won't know until closer to launch.

However I'll see what I can do to make some of these songs available.

Last edited:
Since it's the weekend I won't be sending any questions to Polyphony regarding the music, though I can have a bold guess.

1. Third party song by an unknown artist
2. in-house composed music which may be used for GT7, music for the games gets picked quite late so we won't know until closer to launch.

However I'll see what I can do to make some of these songs available.

Thanks for the reply. I've ripped the mp3 from the videos, but for the first one there's people speaking and the second one I suspect it's not the full version. Would be great if you could find out the clean full versions 👍 Or even just get a confirmation that it's in-house music that will be in GT7.

Thanks for the reply. I've ripped the mp3 from the videos, but for the first one there's people speaking and the second one I suspect it's not the full version. Would be great if you could find out the clean full versions 👍 Or even just get a confirmation that it's in-house music that will be in GT7.
I would put my money on Third party, last year's Nurburgring video was by Cop Dickie, quite an unkown artist among most people, had a talk with him few months back, he did confirm that the song from last year's video would not be in a future GT game, though that was months ago, I might have a talk with him again just to confirm it.
I've been busy so I haven't really spoken to any of the GT6 artists, it's also too soon to confirm ANY song for a future GT game.
Thanks for the interest in GT music, seeing you on this thread quite often 👍

I would put my money on Third party, last year's Nurburgring video was by Cop Dickie, quite an unkown artist among most people, had a talk with him few months back, he did confirm that the song from last year's video would not be in a future GT game, though that was months ago, I might have a talk with him again just to confirm it.
I've been busy so I haven't really spoken to any of the GT6 artists, it's also too soon to confirm ANY song for a future GT game.
Thanks for the interest in GT music, seeing you on this thread quite often 👍

I see, that's a shame then that it won't be included. Would be quite a good promotion and exposure for new artists I think. Hopefully it will be released officially in the future 👍

Yeah no worries mate. Certainly GT7 is still some distance away. There's GT Sport, but no one knows what that game is about :P

Haha thanks. I'm a big movie/game OST collector and I have been with the series since GT1, so I have a complete collection of every song and album. That's why I'm always all over this thread whenever there's a new trailer with a new song posted :)

Glad there's a feature to remove some songs from the play list, I just can't stand some of the songs in this, particularly the punk rock tunes from Daiki. I liked the GT5 soundtrack a lot better, menu music as well.

Glad there's a feature to remove some songs from the play list, I just can't stand some of the songs in this, particularly the punk rock tunes from Daiki. I liked the GT5 soundtrack a lot better, menu music as well.
Daiki's style is more like a fusion of both punk and alternative to me... Mostly alternative, as some songs of his has that Linkin Park sound to them.

While I agree with the lack of a playlist editor in Sport, I couldn't be more opposite: I'd make it all Daiki Kasho, instead. lol

Daiki's style is more like a fusion of both punk and alternative to me... Mostly alternative, as some songs of his has that Linkin Park sound to them.

While I agree with the lack of a playlist editor in Sport, I couldn't be more opposite: I'd make it all Daiki Kasho, instead. lol

I wouldn't consider the sound to be much in the alternative rock genre at all but that is subject to opinion. To me alternative rock is QOTSA, Tool, Joy Division, Radiohead etc, at least in GT Daiki sounds like mainstream punk rock to me.

I wouldn't consider the sound to be much in the alternative rock genre at all but that is subject to opinion. To me alternative rock is QOTSA, Tool, Joy Division, Radiohead etc, at least in GT Daiki sounds like mainstream punk rock to me.
Well, actually, you're kinda right, at least in regards to his GT4 songs. I gave a listen to them yesterday as part of a Daiki marathon, and they do sound punk-rockish.

But the rest from 5 and 6 are clearly alternative, especially "Looking For You," and I've listened to enough alt rock over the years to know its sound.

But as you said, it's all subject to opinion.

GRAN TURISMO 6 Soundtrack OST Videos will be removed from the channel before the start of 2024.

Please take the necessary actions to add the soundtracks from another source to your playlists within the given time, you can refer to the playlist for names and you are free to reupload the videos if you wish to.

Reasoning is that the Shrrako Channel is taking a focus on gameplay videos, and soundtracks can be problematic to maintain.

You can find the playlist here:

Please share so everyone who is interested will not lose access to the OST without prior notice.

Back