Gran Turismo 6 - Drag Setup - Nissan Skyline GT-R R34

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrAngryBirds
  • 47 comments
  • 23,142 views
O.G
Can you make me a sandwich? Go hard on the meat but no mayo, I'm watching my waist.

Thanks!
you dont have to be a dick. i was just asking.
 
O.G
No need to get your knickers in a twist, calm down and go back to WHO I actually quoted, meaning I was replying/quoting/talking/bantering to said person.

Use a bit of common sense next time ''dick''.
lol ur replying to me dude
 
Shahzeb can you make me a mr2 or silverado or rx7 or M3 or celica?

Thanks!
O.G
Can you make me a sandwich? Go hard on the meat but no mayo, I'm watching my waist.

Thanks!
I think, I'm not sure, but I think OG might have quoted X3. Just maybe, if you go to the prior page that is.
 
money glitch but it won't work anymore. :(
 
Could you do an R8 tune? I want something different.
 
Back