Gran Turismo 6 E3 2013, General discussion(Live streaming links).

Thank you for the formatting Torque, for al of who are browsing from their mobile phones while maintaining *Original GTP skin" : tup:
No problem amar, i should have took into consideration the people that will be veiwing this from mobile:tup:

Well, there were actually Ferrari and P1. And Porsche. Sounds familiar?

MS and EA? 0.0 Oh yeah I forgot the two were---- Doh. :crazy: lol

There is old proverb that says "If you give us Porsches exclusively for Forza on X360, we will give you Ferrari and McLaren for your multiplatform games" ;)

Than I guess those cars are exclusive to both Forza and NFS (lame), but than again we did got Ferrari in GT5 too. Guess it's all down in hopes now, would be nice. :)👍

... but than again we did got Ferrari in GT5 too. Guess it's all down in hopes now. :)👍

Hoping is good, but Ferrari is very standalone in their licensing and not bound to any boundaries (not even for their F1 cars, Ferrari is the only F1 team that can license even 2013 vehicles if they'd wanted to because they're not bound by FOM agreement such as other teams on licensing matters).

It means nothing, Porsche is Porsche and they are tied to EA as no other license I can recall in history.

I would also love it to end, but so far I wouldn't keep my hopes high. It would be a megaton though.

The Xbox is up to par with PC so I'm not surprised about the price.

2144nsn.jpg

As I posted earlier. The Xbox One will be $499. Not trying to start an xbox vs PS argument. Just saying I hope Sony will be smarter than MS (and smarter than they were with the PS3)

Hoping is good, but Ferrari is very standalone in their licensing and not bound to any boundaries (not even for their F1 cars, Ferrari is the only F1 team that can license even 2013 vehicles if they'd wanted to because they're not bound by FOM agreement such as other teams on licensing matters).

Ahh okay, that's good to hear amar212. 👍

It means nothing, Porsche is Porsche and they are tied to EA as no other license I can recall in history.

I would also love it to end, but so far I wouldn't keep my hopes high. It would be a megaton though.

Oh I will never have my hopes up for Porsche ever, not that I care about them anyway. :sly:

Hoping is good, but Ferrari is very standalone in their licensing and not bound to any boundaries (not even for their F1 cars, Ferrari is the only F1 team that can license even 2013 vehicles if they'd wanted to because they're not bound by FOM agreement such as other teams on licensing matters)..

Not really relevant but it seems McLaren are also not bound by FOM, they added a 2012 car mid season last year to Simraceway.

Please, do not set yourself for the disappointment.

For almost 15 years Electronic Arts has a full control over Porsche licensing for videogames. There is contract going on since 1999 and nothing has put it out of the power yet.

Noone knows how deep it goes, noone knows how long will it last and who actually controls it - EA or Porsche Lizenz- und Handelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. Or both sides.

Everything we get to understand is how EA is in full and absolute control of deploying Porsche license outside their own games and since 2007 it also covers not only road cars but also race cars with shapes and chassis licensed by Porsche.

I don't know who those "people who will be maaaaad" are, but those people should not expect impossible things.

I would love to be wrong on that one.

Ohhh, thanks for clearing that up. I didn't know that it went that far back or was as strong as that.

I hope you are. Some folks though seem to want that to be an issue, for whatever brand loyalist reasons..
I hope you don't think I'm one of them. I only smiled when I mentioned it because of amar212's credibility and the idea of questioning it. I would feel for the people that won't be able to use their Fanatec steering wheels on the Xbox One, because I wasn't able to get one to play both, GT and FM. It was out of my price range. I probably won't be able to get a PS4 for at least six months if something amazing comes up, or for at least one year since GT6 is coming to the PS3.

Oh I will never have my hopes up for Porsche ever, not that I care about them anyway. :sly:
haha That's sorta kinda how I feel. Enough is enough though. The semi-monopoly on Porsche ends now! I hope.

I was supposed to be working at E3 but I just found out somebody else is going instead. Guess I'll be in here like everybody else...

Anyone know where I can find Sony's official YouTube livestream for this? As YouTube tends to lag less for me than other sites.

(I found it earlier, but can't seem to find it again >_< )

Thanks.

Back