Gran Turismo 6 E3 2013, General discussion(Live streaming links).

PaMu1337
Don't count on it. It might work, but quality will be terrible, the PS browser is very bad at running videos.

I'm hoping Ps4 operates like a pc computer. And time to do away with scratcable CD's their in the 8 track dept as far as I'm concerned. TTL logic is less then a $1 a gigbyte so let's upgrade finally!

Sony better knock the ball out of the park with this presentation. I have a feeling the PS4 will be 5x more awesome and better than the Xbox! All of the Xbox controversies have made the PS4 anticipation much greater!

25 minutes to go folks. Make sure you tune in from the start, GT6 will be on early as they're not going to use PS3 stuff later on.

Think you need an invite for that.

Don't think so but I don't use Home.

Sony better knock the ball out of the park with this presentation. I have a feeling the PS4 will be 5x more awesome and better than the Xbox!

How are you quantifying that awesome multiplier?

I'd be amazed if PD get to present GT6 themselves at any length. It'll probably be a Sony guy saying "PS3 is not dead blah blah blah, here is what PD are up to, an exclusive GT6 trailer" etc.

I'd be amazed if PD get to present GT6 themselves at any length. It'll probably be a Sony guy saying "PS3 is not dead blah blah blah, here is what PD are up to, an exclusive GT6 trailer" etc.
Oooh, I wouldn't doubt that. I'll be pretty pissed. If they do do that, I would still expect enough information to come out throughout the week. Ugh. I can't even fathom how I'd really feel if that were to happen though.

Now boarding.

images

I meant to say that the conference that will probably be just for GT6 will be tomorrow.

There are no more conferences like this at E3, the rest of E3 is stuff on the game floor. That's why these come first, announce everything at these big conferences then let people play them and give them more details through the next three days.

It would be nice if Polyphony stuck GT1 inside of Gran Turismo 6! I wonder if they will because Gran Turismo 6 was announced on the GT anniversary!

Back