Gran Turismo 6 Intro replicated with 3D animation!

The video is not mine.

I stumbled on this video that called my attention. It is the whole intro replicated using MMD, an amateur animation program. Some of the cars are different, thorugh.

This is actually really good! Amazing how it captures the feel of the intro even with relatively simple graphics.

Ah, I remember that guy, I saw his other GT6 video replication of the Silverstone trailer a few months back.

Zomg it even has more cars than GT6! Though all of it are semi-premium. But hey the Supra looks better there than the actual game!

Car thats there but not on GT6 list (if you care):
1. Metro XR6
2. Gazoo LFA
3. Toyota Crown Mark iii
4. Honda Accord Leopard
5. Lamborghini Veneno
6. Porsche 935
7. Porsche 911 GT3
8. Lancia Beta Montecarlo
9. Maserati Bora
10. Ferrari F10
11. Cars with other liveries
12. Add if i miss.

Sorry i had to do it lol.

Well if you dont have a model of it, better not to put it altogether because replace it with Purple Ferrari F10 is quite a dishonor for Senna.

How do you get to that conclusion? did senna have any honor to begin with? it may have been made before the senna update.

On a different note anyone notice there is a mazda cosmo with nob wrote under it @3:48?

How do you get to that conclusion? did senna have any honor to begin with? it may have been made before the senna update.

On a different note anyone notice there is a mazda cosmo with nob wrote under it @3:48?

The Senna scene - where he tries to enter the cockpit of the 97T - has been there since day one patch. ;)

The Senna scene - where he tries to enter the cockpit of the 97T - has been there since day one patch. ;)

You know what you are right , i had the option ticked so i only every seen the original trailer seen the senna one on here

The video is not mine.

I stumbled on this video that called my attention. It is the whole intro replicated using MMD, an amateur animation program. Some of the cars are different, thorugh.

That was great! Really impressive! Wish it had more Miku in it though :D

Nice! I didn't even know you could do this in MMD (Miku Miku Dance).
I have noticed that people from Japan often do these kind of videos. Let's not forget this one:

Slightly off topic I apologise but I ended up on another video of a midget race and I'm just thinking they need a rally raid midget :D

Slightly off topic I apologise but I ended up on another video of a midget race and I'm just thinking they need a rally raid midget :D

I think they need a GT6: Midget edition. 1,000 different Midgets! (I'd buy it!:lol: I love that crazy little car.. or is it technically a truck? I'm confused :confused:)

That's really well done, I have to say. They definitely get kudos, for sure.

Nice! I didn't even know you could do this in MMD (Miku Miku Dance).
I have noticed that people from Japan often do these kind of videos. Let's not forget this one:

:lol: Thank you for bringing this video up, I've been looking for it for a while and it makes just makes me happy. There must be something wrong with me.

I'm probably the (or one of the) only person(people) here that knows that MMD originally had a completely different goal in the first place. (I'm a party pooper).
The name is MikuMikuDance as we all know.
And here's a video that uses it for its original intention!
Sure, there's nudity, but it's all censored. Don't worry. And sorry, you pervs.

Okay, bye.

I'm probably the (or one of the) only person(people) here that knows that MMD originally had a completely different goal in the first place. (I'm a party pooper).
No, I actually had an idea on what MMD was for, I've seen a couple of MMD videos before on youtube. It's just an animation type program for making 3d animated movies for the most part; specifically for music videos showcasing Miku or possibly other characters dancing to a song. At least, that's what I've been seeing MMD being used for. It's cool though that people are actually using it for car animations.

Also yes, you're a party pooper. :P

--------------------

Zomg it even has more cars than GT6! Though all of it are semi-premium. But hey the Supra looks better there than the actual game!

Car thats there but not on GT6 list (if you care):
1. Metro XR6
2. Gazoo LFA
3. Toyota Crown Mark iii
4. Honda Accord Leopard
5. Lamborghini Veneno
6. Porsche 935
7. Porsche 911 GT3
8. Lancia Beta Montecarlo
9. Maserati Bora
10. Ferrari F10
11. Cars with other liveries