Gran Turismo 6 - Licence (Gold Medals+Perfect Strategies)

Are you with or against the less in test courses provided in Gran Turismo 6?

• Total voters
It did take me quite a while to finish the S licenses. I definately wasnt a good enough driver when I bought GT6 but after a year I found them not super difficult... However.
I do struggle with slaloms, even the Scirocco slalom was difficult. But the one I still need gold on was the NSX in International A license test 1. Does anyone have any advice to make up .005 sec because that's all I need for the gold?

Thanks!

It did take me quite a while to finish the S licenses. I definately wasnt a good enough driver when I bought GT6 but after a year I found them not super difficult... However.
I do struggle with slaloms, even the Scirocco slalom was difficult. But the one I still need gold on was the NSX in International A license test 1. Does anyone have any advice to make up .005 sec because that's all I need for the gold?

Thanks!
This might sound silly, but just try again. If you're 0.005 off, just trying more will get you there. There is a bit of luck involved as well when you're fighting for the 1/1000s.
But I know the feeling, nothing more annoying than losing out by a few thousandths.

prize cars

B-License:Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sports '09

A-license:KTM X-Bow Street '12

International B-License:Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG (R230) '02

International A-License:High End Performance G37

Super-License:Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12

Back