Gran Turismo 6 Master Car/Track List

• Thread starter Duphman
  • 906 comments
And aren't there rumors of Sebring being modeled for GT6?

To be clear, it's not "3 new tracks" is "3 MORE tracks than GT5." Who knows how many tracks have been thrown out to make room for others. And PD mentioned a constant stream of new tracks. I will say if PD releases new cars AND tracks every month, they'll beat Forza for DLC content simply because they're stuck on releasing only cars. Even if the cars released aren't as good as Forza's new tracks every month would make everything worth it. Although...micortransactions.

Last edited:
Didn't we see the seattle and apricot hill tracks in the nsx trailer. I am pretty sure they are going to be in GT6. Why else create them only to use in a trailer.

All cars from GT5 will be carried over, as said in the news article on the front page.

With this said, I hope this means we get a legit shot at the Stealth cars. Although I won't be dissapointed if these things come as DLC later. It would also be great if the ZR1 RM amnd the Impreza RM came back, I love those cars to death, sounds and all.

Assuming the captions are unchanged in this photo series:

http://www.ps3site.pl/zobacz-gigantyczna-galerie-z-gran-turismo-6/152529

...it looks like the GP, International and National circuits are confirmed for Silverstone (No Stowe, though)

Unngh! No offense but after watching a vid of the Stowe Circuit I would love it if they put it in anyway. That and a rallycross track at Silverstone would be EPIC.
DSC02884_lg.jpg

And this is for anyone mystified by that orange open wheel car.
It is called the "Rocket", made by Gordon Murray of McLaren F1 fame
http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/at-the-garage/custom-built/the-rocket/

Watch and enjoy, its a very interesting car.
If we can stick numbers on this thing and race them, it would be so awesome.

SuperShouden
Who knows how many tracks have been thrown out to make room for others
It's actually a more or less known information, if we take their latest press release as truthful.
The problem here is how much actually new content will be included at release.
We already know that in GT6 there are going to be "19 brand new track layouts":

[...]one of seven new locations in Gran Turismo 6, taking the total to 33, with 71 different layouts available, 19 of them brand new

So, of those layouts, 71-19= 52 of them aren't "brand new".
And 33-7 "brand new locations" (they actually mean "tracks") is 26 tracks that aren't brand new as well.

GT5 "vanilla", coincidentally, has 26 tracks and 52 layouts (excluding reverse variations of original tracks), so they're clearly comparing GT6 to the initially released version of GT5.

But wouldn't it be strange if they didn't include GT5 DLC tracks as well?
With DLC tracks, the GT5 track content increases to 30 tracks and 60 layouts. Which means that GT6 would only have room left, at release, for 3 new tracks (4 if we exclude TTGT which is rumored to not be in GT6 due to licensing reasons) and 11 new layout/variations.

So, in the best case, that's 7 completely new tracks / 19 completely new layouts.
In the worst (and most likely) case, it's 3 completely new tracks / 11 completely new variations over GT5+GT5 DLC.

Last edited:
Toyota Castrol TOM'S Supra (JZA80) (JGTC) (unsure what model year will be in, they all have slight differences and the one at Silverstone was just a replica)

That supra is actually just a street version (did I really just say that?) with a shogun-style bodykit, and painted like the JGTC Castrol Racecar. It's not really a "replica" in a pure sense... (did I just say that?) :)

man, I'm just waiting for Interlagos and all cars imported of GT5, and all cars must be premium.
and Brazilian cars would also not be a bad idea... xD

This was discussed yesterday. By doing the math it's clear the number 7 considers gt5 dlc, therefore it's only 3 new tracks. Out of those we know silverstone for sure and maybe brands hatch, depending on if that flyer is real or fake.

Then again, the presentation was clear on that the approach is releasing more tracks as dlc.

Ok... But, if we get 3 new locations -

- Mt. Panorama
- Willow Springs
- Silverstone

What about Seattle? Is it not considered new, as it was in GT4? What about other tracks...? It doesn't make sense...

Mount panorama Bathurst confirmed of the 7 new locations

Link
http://m.uk.playstation.com/gt6news/

I mentioned this in the other thread but the only place that rumour comes from is this thread which has proved to be totally false on all other points meaning it's highly likely that is false as well.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=271543

Ok, then this is what I can come up with at the moment, with a couple speculative, but realistic additions in order to reach 71 layouts:

1CRarAU.png

I have demoted Brands Hatch to "speculated" although if it is on the preliminary box art, it most probably is in.

You've got two tracks listed for Route X?

That is speculation. You should remove it.

Last edited:
You've got two tracks listed for Route X?
The DLC oval for top speed test and infield course with the "half pipe" we've seen glimpses of, both in-game (incomplete, inaccessible) and in a recent video, which is speculated to possibly appear in GT6. But don't take names in red color in that chart too much seriously, they're not much more than plausible placeholders to reach the 71 layouts total until we get more confirmation.

Why would they release the Seattle and Apricot Hill tracks as dlc. That doesn't make sense right. The tracks are already finished, and everyone here seems to think we will only get 3 tracks. Maybe they want to surprise us with more tracks, and make us speculate. That is just my thought though and I could be wrong here.

The DLC oval for top speed test and infield course with the "half pipe" we've seen glimpses of, both in-game (incomplete, inaccessible) and in a recent video, which is speculated to possibly appear in GT6. But don't take names in red color in that chart too much seriously, they're not much more than plausible placeholders to reach the 71 layouts total until we get more confirmation.

Yes but you are adding stuff just to make the numbers add up correctly.

That doesn't make for an accurate assessment.

Yes but you are adding stuff just to make the numbers add up correctly.

That doesn't make for an accurate assessment.

My chart is an attempt to determine what tracks and variations could be in GT6 at release according to available information and the figures provided by PD of "33 locations (7 more than GT5)" and "71 layouts (19 more than GT5)". I don't see what the problem with this, considering that I've clearly highlighted what is actually confirmed and what is not. I'm not even assuming that tracks already included in GT5 are confirmed.

*Long-Winded Crackpot Theory Alert*

I've had a look at the number of pre-addition locations (26), new locations (7), pre-addition variations (52), and new variations (19). It's odd at best trying to work out where new tracks can lie, especially with so many new and old ones being floated around in trailers. I've playing around with these figures, looking at what tracks have already been seen and their variation composition, as well as the tactics PD might use for DLC.

We have the following information:

-GT5 stock has 27 locations, and 53 variations:

This is 1 more in both location and variation than the proposed 26 and 52 we need from GT5 to reach PD's numbers. Without the TG Test Track, this gives us
26 locations, and leaves 7 available locations, and 19 available tracks.

-Silverstone (1l, 3v), Brands Hatch (1l, 2v) and Bathurst (1l, 1v) are supposedly confirmed (+3l, 6v)

-Spa (1l, 1v), Motegi (1l, 4v), SSRX (1l, 1v), and Kart Space (1l, 2v) exist already as DLC (+4l, 8v)

-Seattle (1l, 2v), Willow Springs (potentially 1l, 2-5v) and an extra variation inside SSRX (0l, 1v) have already been seen in trailers (+2l, 6-9v)

-We know the GT3 layout of SSR11 is present in some form.

Even leaving out SSR11, these together leave us with 36 locations and at least 73 variations.

-

Personal Speculation:

The following become "new" additions to the game:

-Some GT5 DLC: Spa (+1l, +1v), and SSRX (+1l, +1v).

-With the new additions of Brands Hatch (+1l, +2v), Silverstone (+1l, +3v), Bathurst (+1l, +1v), Willow Springs (Speculative - +1l, +5v), and Seattle (+1l, +2v)

This leaves 0 locations available, and 4 variations available.

-With the variation additions of Suzuka West (+0l, +1v), of the inner course inside SSRX (+0l, +1v), and of SSR11 inside the 'location' of SSR5/11 (both have shared very similar scenery in past games) as well as the controversial SSR5+11 joint track (the scenery in GT5 could have been reworked, we don't know yet), giving (+0l, +2v).

Overall, this gives 71 variations over 33 locations, with 7 new locations, and 19 new variations. This leaves out Twin Ring Motegi, The Kart Space, The Top Gear Test Track and Apricot Hill as DLC, that presumably mixing niche tracks (perhaps packaged with new events), interspersed with GT4 ports.

Feel free to shoot this speculation down however best you please.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
-GT5 stock has 27 locations, and 53 variations:

Not sure how you are able to come up with 53 variations. I can only count 52 in the vanilla version of GT5:

hx43ihO.png

The Eiger dirt and road courses are considered to be part of the same location, although for game purposes (since dirt and road layouts are on different "categories") they are internally considered as different ones.
If you do a google search you can find plenty of sites citing that GT5 has "26 locations".

In my opinion, that seems is being confirmed by the numbers we handle, no cars or tracks that may be acquired by DLC in GT5 will appear as GT6 disc content.

However, the DLC will be compatible between versions as SONY has done in series such Little Big Planet.

Circuits like Spa, Kart Space, Twing Ring Motegi and SSRX not count in the total number of circuits for GT6 but would be available.

To achieve the rate of one new track per month, I think what they're offering will be revamped versions of classic GT4 circuits that have not yet made ​​their appearance in GT5.

Not sure how you are able to come up with 53 variations. I can only count 52 in the vanilla version of GT5:

hx43ihO.png

The Eiger dirt and road courses are considered to be part of the same location, although for game purposes (since dirt and road layouts are on different "categories") they are internally considered as different ones.
If you do a google search you can find plenty of sites citing that GT5 has "26 locations".

I haven't used any spreadsheets for this, looks like I can't count. :crazy:

Hopefully the other stuff is still of use.

Why would they release the Seattle and Apricot Hill tracks as dlc. That doesn't make sense right. The tracks are already finished, and everyone here seems to think we will only get 3 tracks. Maybe they want to surprise us with more tracks, and make us speculate. That is just my thought though and I could be wrong here.

these tracks can be free DLC too without a problem

With DLCs, GT5 : 31 tracks, 81 variations
No DLCs, GT5 : 27 tracks, 53 variations

Some tracks will be disappear or will on DLCs.

-Silverstone Circuit- Confirmed

Grand Prix Circuit
National Circuit
Southern Circuit
Stowe Circuit

-Brands Hatch-

GP Circuit
Indy Circuit

-Seattle-

Seattle Circuit
Seattle Circuit / Reverse
Seattle Circuit Short
Seattle Circuit Short / Reverse

-Apricot Hill-

Apricot Hill
Apricot Hill / Reverse

-Mt Panorama- Confirmed

Mt Panorama Circuit

-Special Stage Route 11-

Special Stage Route 11
Special Stage Route 11 / Reverse

-Willow Springs International Motorsports Park-

Big Willow
Horse Theif Mile
Willow Springs Kart Track
Streets of Willow Springs

7 news tracks, 19 locations.

Why not ?

In my opinion, that seems is being confirmed by the numbers we handle, no cars or tracks that may be acquired by DLC in GT5 will appear as GT6 disc content.

However, the DLC will be compatible between versions as SONY has done in series such Little Big Planet.

Circuits like Spa, Kart Space, Twing Ring Motegi and SSRX not count in the total number of circuits for GT6 but would be available.
This sounds very plausible, although I don't find this fair at all. It would imply day 1 paid DLC for people who haven't previously purchased them. I didn't get Twin Ring Motegi, for example, so to have it in GT6 I would have to pay for it separately. :ouch:

7 news tracks, 19 locations.
Why not ?
I don't think you should count reverse layouts as separate variations, by the way.

Because your initial number is wrong and his coincide exactly with what was announced.

>> http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/products/gt5/tracks/

No DLCs : 27 tracks, 71 locations

With 7 news tracks, 19 locations = 34, 90

With DLCs : 31 tracks, 81 locations (source : official site)

I think, Kazu no count DLCs ? Or some tracks will be disappear....

I don't see otherwise.....

I don't think you should count reverse layouts as separate variations, by the way.

official site count reverse ;) So, official site : Eiger Road and Eiger Dirt no same track.

But, no reverse :

27 tracks 52 locations no DLCs
31 tracks, 60 locations with DLCs

Silverstone, 4 locations
Bathurst, 1 locations :

With DLCs : 33 tracks, 65 locations. Still not.

Last edited:
Back