Gran Turismo 6 Master Car/Track List

• Thread starter Duphman
  • 906 comments
DSC02884_lg.jpg

And this is for anyone mystified by that orange open wheel car.
It is called the "Rocket", made by Gordon Murray of McLaren F1 fame
http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/at-the-garage/custom-built/the-rocket/

Watch and enjoy, its a very interesting car.

How many guys do you think will try and squeeze that into a "street car only" room?...lol..

Gran Turismo 6's list of the new confirmed tracks:
Andalucia, Spain
Brands Hatch Circuit
Mount Panorama Circuit
Silverstone International Race Circuit Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
Willow Springs Raceway - The "Big Willow" layout

Silverstone? Good. Willow Springs? Good. But why no Bathurst? :guilty:

Andalucia, Spain, is a Course Maker theme.
Mount Panorama and Willow Springs might come out at a later time, but probably not at release, there is no indication for that, so I wouldn't call them confirmed tracks.

I'd agree with that. New race cars means time to incorporate the 2013 V8 Supercars. That'll take time. A Bathurst/Mt Panorama pack of some sort.

Tokyo R246. The only new track here (which might or might not appear in GT6) is SSR11.

I am going to hold off adding the courses in that one frame, because I am constantly reminded of all the race courses featured in the credits of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue that I hurridly assumed would be in the final game (a mistake I should not have made).

Last edited:
You should probably remove the TGTT and replace that with Mt. Panorama, track was pretty useless in the game and checking Shirakawas list, Panorama would make the cut and removal of a non race course like TGTT would make sense for GT anyway. Also missing is Willow Springs, considering PD is possibly adding more courses it may be mostly courses from GT's gone by so we should probably expect Infineon(Sonoma Raceway) to return as a possibility.
All tentative but Panorama should be in there as there was notification of it being data recorded by PD last year. Oh well guess E3 will give us a little more insight about the courses.

You should probably remove the TGTT and replace that with Mt. Panorama, track was pretty useless in the game and checking Shirakawas list, Panorama would make the cut and removal of a non race course like TGTT would make sense for GT anyway. Also missing is Willow Springs, considering PD is possibly adding more courses it may be mostly courses from GT's gone by so we should probably expect Infineon(Sonoma Raceway) to return as a possibility.
All tentative but Panorama should be in there as there was notification of it being data recorded by PD last year. Oh well guess E3 will give us a little more insight about the courses.

Done. Also I'll will wait for more confirmation for Pikes Peak and Goodwood before I add them to the list.

This track list is shaping up to be really, really good.

Even if Goodwood or Pikes Peak aren't added, the current list is very strong for a console game, second only to Shift 2. Although I think I might be in the minority in hoping that TGTT makes a return.

I'm wondering how they come to:
33 locations, from which 7 are new...

This would mean 26 GT5 locations, but then you can't count the GT5 DLC with it as then it becomes 30...

So I'm wondering what's up with that... Do they count the GT5 DLC tracks as new, or will they not be included...? Which would not make sense of course...

Last edited:
Indeed, tracks should only be listed as confirmed if they're, well, confirmed. There's been no confirmation for Brands Hatch, Mount Panorama or Willow Springs. They should be listed as rumours.

That's a "placeholder" box art that stores can use to garner pre-orders and what we can barely see of the front it seems to match what Amazon have listed with the blue cover on white.

71%2BUwXkleWL._SX522_.jpg

I'm wondering how they come to:
33 locations, from which 7 are new...

This would mean 26 GT5 locations, but then you can't count the GT5 DLC with it as then it becomes 30...

So I'm wondering what's up with that... Do they count the GT5 DLC tracks as new, or will they not be included...? Which would not make sense of course...

This was discussed yesterday. By doing the math it's clear the number 7 considers gt5 dlc, therefore it's only 3 new tracks. Out of those we know silverstone for sure and maybe brands hatch, depending on if that flyer is real or fake.

Then again, the presentation was clear on that the approach is releasing more tracks as dlc.

This was discussed yesterday. By doing the math it's clear the number 7 considers gt5 dlc, therefore it's only 3 new tracks. Out of those we know silverstone for sure and maybe brands hatch, depending on if that flyer is real or fake.

Then again, the presentation was clear on that the approach is releasing more tracks as dlc.

Wow only three new tracks.

Son, I am disappoint.

Back