Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,478 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing. In fact I don't even know that guy I'm just ignoring random people.
Why would you ignore random people then? :odd:
 
No up hi Custom Image.jpg

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!!
Hp jo Custom Image.jpg

No ku ki lu Custom Image.jpg
spacer.jpg
 
No. I'm not funny.
Makes sense, since your occupation is making people laugh. lol but if you don't feel like making memes that's okay. Whatever floats your boat.
 
Made possible thanks to GT6's car search feature.

I keep hearing about this car search feature, but I've never seen it. Does it not exist in NTSC copies?
 
I keep hearing about this car search feature, but I've never seen it. Does it not exist in NTSC copies?
Is this a joke?
(i am afraid of spoiling the joke if there's one)
 
I keep hearing about this car search feature, but I've never seen it. Does it not exist in NTSC copies?
Three questions for you, lad.
1. Do you have Circuito Zahara?
2. Do you have any VGT car?
3. Do you have online access on your PS3?
 
I keep hearing about this car search feature, but I've never seen it. Does it not exist in NTSC copies?
It's in the Cars section in the main menu with a magnifying glass icon and it says "Car Search" right beneath it.
 
Three questions for you, lad.
1. Do you have Circuito Zahara?
2. Do you have any VGT car?
3. Do you have online access on your PS3?


From this video, i could confirm that he has got 1.13 (or 1.12).

and location for Car search....
It's in the Cars section in the main menu with a magnifying glass icon and it says "Car Search" right beneath it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back