Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vtech?
vth-045_1z.jpg
Fixed :lol:

47QXwcP.png

LXOLzun.png

XnJ49AE.png

Not sure if anyone have done that before.

I had a harder time in the one with the stock 190e because i was constantly hitting the pace car

And almost 10 years later i still haven't managed to do the slr mission. In my best shot i was .2 seconds from the 300sl

I had a harder time in the one with the stock 190e because i was constantly hitting the pace car

And almost 10 years later i still haven't managed to do the slr mission. In my best shot i was .2 seconds from the 300sl
I remember passing the Pace car in some Licence Test and then i get fail just because of that without even touching the car at all! :mad:
If GT4 Licence Test had that Pace car on or off option just like the one from GT Concept then that would be much better.

I remember passing the Pace car in some Licence Test and then i get fail just because of that without even touching the car at all! :mad:
If GT4 Licence Test had that Pace car on or off option just like the one from GT Concept then that would be much better.

Yeah the pace car was a bit of a pain, but cool, in a way
They could've had included in rolling starts. That would be dope!

They won't learn anything until the 7th to 8th grade
I was a proficient typer by like 3rd grade... :D hehe. well... in K I was probably at like 15 wpm. then in 3rd-4th up to like 25 wpm. then 7th up to like 40 wpm. then by 9th up to 90 wpm, then by 12th 95 wpm. Then in college its like... 40-50 wpm. XD

In my quest for speed though I like using small childish words because I can write them faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back