Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,474 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
A0puKn0.png


I hope i'm not the only one here...
 
I thought that it was pink and pink.
 
+
Kaz Is Strange.

The choices remind me of the game 'Life Is Strange'.
Wait a minute, isn't that choices on the the picture based on Heavy rain?
-----------------------------------
Since @IneedSchool did that, i shall do this:


x for jenkies .png


Press X to Jenkies
 
DSkywalker01
I hope it stays that blocky in GT7...every other standard can be semi prem for all I care as long as this stays how it is.
 
+
Wait a minute, isn't that choices on the the picture based on Heavy rain?

It is, but it was easier to make a pun out of that game which follows a similar concept. :p
 
Kaz Is Strange.

The choices remind me of the game 'Life Is Strange'.

I-I'd play this game!
Maybe the big hurricane on Friday could represent the mob of fans? :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back