Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,484 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
k3guk.jpg
@scoutbonk18
 
Considering we got an LMP2 AT ALL (which destroys the need to now neuter the Pescarolo C60 just for the sake of having a pretend P2 car), I'll take it.
We've got the Deltawing, races P2ish cars in USA. lol. :)
 
We've got the Deltawing, races P2ish cars in USA. lol. :)

Technically, its a car that performs at the level of a P2 car. Was never really a true P2. The closest thing to a P2 car we had before that was the Mazda Furai since it was built on a Courage C65 Chassis.
 
Technically, its a car that performs at the level of a P2 car. Was never really a true P2. The closest thing to a P2 car we had before that was the Mazda Furai since it was built on a Courage C65 Chassis.
In tudar series (american wec) theres a deltawing in lmp class. Always has a failure within first 2 hours it seems though lol
 
In tudar series (american wec) theres a deltawing in lmp class. Always has a failure within first 2 hours it seems though lol

I know, but its only performing to that level as its never going to be developed into an P1 car. Besides, you forget that there is also Daytona Prototypes are also only modified to perform at the same level as P2.
 
I know, but its only performing to that level as its never going to be developed into an P1 car. Besides, you forget that there is also Daytona Prototypes are also only modified to perform at the same level as P2.
I didn't forget. :) was just saying that It does race for a class here.
 
I'm actually excited about the new LMP2 car coming to GT6. Something to give the TS030 a run for its money. Oh yeah, here's a meme to go along with it:

ka3f1.jpg
YEET! You can add another Toyota, or a Standard Miata
 
Last edited:
>FT-1
>TS030
>IS-F CCS-R
>Andretti's Hudson
>Senna cars
>C7 Stingray GT Concept

These cars would like to disagree. :rolleyes:

Even funnier is quite literally the only thing Nissan about it is the engine.

BTW, you forgot the BMW M4 ;)
 
Even funnier is quite literally the only thing Nissan about it is the engine.

BTW, you forgot the BMW M4 ;)

M4 is like DeltaWings, the 86 N24, and NSX Concept in that they were day one DLCs, so I didn't include any of them. ;)
 
M4 is like DeltaWings, the 86 N24, and NSX Concept in that they were day one DLCs, so I didn't include any of them. ;)
Except that the M4 didn't come on Day One...
 
I want to ask this: Should this thread become GT6 Memes, funny pictures, Gif's...etc instead of just Memes?
 
image.jpg

Sorry about the bad quality, the app I use to add the text ruins the resolution. This meme is aimed at the Ai when they use cars that shouldn't be allowed in. Above I was using a stock Nismo R32
 
Not sure why no one wants that but i guess i will keep that.
 
Its not lying if I wasn't aware :lol:

Its on Version 11.



I hope that's not me :lol:

This will be my first GT Academy attempt with a wheel after all and it just so happens to be a G27.
Well I think I might have minorly sprained my ankle in a Quick match today... That sounds so pathetic. :p Hurts like 🤬:banghead:. Hence the creation of the meme. I'm just happy today isn't June 2nd. :)

I looked up XNA this is what wikipedia says:
"Stable release 4.0 Refresh / October 6, 2011; 3 years ago"

How do you get version 11 from that? :p


I'm currently redoing my GUI. The 3 reviews on my screenshot were 0/5 and 1/5 stars, and I agreed with them. XD
 
Well I think I might have minorly sprained my ankle in a Quick match today... That sounds so pathetic. :p Hurts like 🤬:banghead:. Hence the creation of the meme. I'm just happy today isn't June 2nd. :)

I looked up XNA this is what wikipedia says:
"Stable release 4.0 Refresh / October 6, 2011; 3 years ago"

How do you get version 11 from that? :p

Because I keep up with this deviant art page :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back