Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
k3guk.jpg
@scoutbonk18

Considering we got an LMP2 AT ALL (which destroys the need to now neuter the Pescarolo C60 just for the sake of having a pretend P2 car), I'll take it.
We've got the Deltawing, races P2ish cars in USA. lol. :)

We've got the Deltawing, races P2ish cars in USA. lol. :)

Technically, its a car that performs at the level of a P2 car. Was never really a true P2. The closest thing to a P2 car we had before that was the Mazda Furai since it was built on a Courage C65 Chassis.

Technically, its a car that performs at the level of a P2 car. Was never really a true P2. The closest thing to a P2 car we had before that was the Mazda Furai since it was built on a Courage C65 Chassis.
In tudar series (american wec) theres a deltawing in lmp class. Always has a failure within first 2 hours it seems though lol

In tudar series (american wec) theres a deltawing in lmp class. Always has a failure within first 2 hours it seems though lol

I know, but its only performing to that level as its never going to be developed into an P1 car. Besides, you forget that there is also Daytona Prototypes are also only modified to perform at the same level as P2.

I know, but its only performing to that level as its never going to be developed into an P1 car. Besides, you forget that there is also Daytona Prototypes are also only modified to perform at the same level as P2.
I didn't forget. :) was just saying that It does race for a class here.

Last edited:
>FT-1
>TS030
>IS-F CCS-R
>Andretti's Hudson
>Senna cars
>C7 Stingray GT Concept

These cars would like to disagree. :rolleyes:

Even funnier is quite literally the only thing Nissan about it is the engine.

BTW, you forgot the BMW M4 ;)

Even funnier is quite literally the only thing Nissan about it is the engine.

BTW, you forgot the BMW M4 ;)

M4 is like DeltaWings, the 86 N24, and NSX Concept in that they were day one DLCs, so I didn't include any of them. ;)

Its not lying if I wasn't aware :lol:

Its on Version 11.

I hope that's not me :lol:

This will be my first GT Academy attempt with a wheel after all and it just so happens to be a G27.
Well I think I might have minorly sprained my ankle in a Quick match today... That sounds so pathetic. :P Hurts like 🤬:banghead:. Hence the creation of the meme. I'm just happy today isn't June 2nd. :)

I looked up XNA this is what wikipedia says:
"Stable release 4.0 Refresh / October 6, 2011; 3 years ago"

How do you get version 11 from that? :P

I'm currently redoing my GUI. The 3 reviews on my screenshot were 0/5 and 1/5 stars, and I agreed with them. XD

Well I think I might have minorly sprained my ankle in a Quick match today... That sounds so pathetic. :P Hurts like 🤬:banghead:. Hence the creation of the meme. I'm just happy today isn't June 2nd. :)

I looked up XNA this is what wikipedia says:
"Stable release 4.0 Refresh / October 6, 2011; 3 years ago"

How do you get version 11 from that? :P

Because I keep up with this deviant art page :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back