Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,482 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
That feeling you get when a great lap is invalidated on GTAcademy.
image_3.jpeg

0x5i70.jpg
 
Last edited:

Players who's finally able to join GT Academy this year were like:

giphy.gif




Meanwhile players from Sweden, Russia, Canada and Middle East were like:​
BtoJW9k.png



Players who's isn't interested in GT Academy (or GT6) at all were like:

gaijin4koma_peersblog_1200684654.jpg



Players when they found out that PD included a LMP2 for the GTA final round were like:

gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg


-----------------------------------------------------------------

How did you expected the Nismo GT-R to be handle like:

112_0710_23z+2008_BMW_m3+front_cornering.jpg


What it turned out to be:

7781296650_f2e93a8587.jpg


​
 
Last edited:
You expect a 4wd handle like a FR?
 
You expect a 4wd handle like a FR?
When i drive the GT-R, it's over steering...... Well sometimes.

EDIT
Fixed it, even thought i used another RWD car but at least it doesn't show oversteer on the pic.
 
When i drive the GT-R, it's over steering...... Well sometimes.

EDIT
Fixed it, even thought i used another RWD car but at least it doesn't show oversteer on the pic.
I was searching understeer nurburgring gifs on google images. This is what I found.



Well, honestly. That is EXACTLY HOW THE GTR FEELS!
 
Last edited:
VBR

Well if there is one benefit to take advantage of, its that you'll be buff as hell when you spend a lot of time with it.
 
I believe this is from the same incident. Driver managed to maneuver the car around 2/3's of a lap of the ring with three wheels.
wHOKXVB.jpg
I remember when it happened to a Corvette at Le Mans in 12 or 13 on the first corner. :D
 
Im alergic to cones, everytime I touch them everything is painted red. Lol
I became allergic to touching grass even a little bit! I go into a friggin coma when i just touch my toe on a little bit of grass! :lol:
 
56123990.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PD TEAM​
BnVxyjrIgAAdZAI.jpg
the cone part is sooooo true T_T
 
I'm about to post something different than the usual, more info SOON.

i'm not lying
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back