Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,510 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSH1UY2.png


EDIT: Here's one more...

La6mYDc.png
 
Last edited:
Someone will get this...
mpvgb.jpg


When will we get an official announcement?

What about 24 hours of Le Mans? Its this weekend, there are 3 Nissans there and we are doing GTAcademy with the Nissan at Le Mans… GT SPORT ANNOUNCEMENT CONFIRMED!!!!!!!
 
I'm not a mathematician, but I'm pretty sure you can only get banned for 40,000 years once. :sly:
Even if they had genetic enhancements, I don't think they would still be playing the GT series. :) I'm pretty sure auto racing in its entirety would get boring eventually. :lol:
 
If the safety regulations keep piling on, then yeah. And if the races are self driven. Oh lord... :yuck:
I think that would be pretty cool actually, like a battle bots style race. XD
 
I think that would be pretty cool actually, like a battle bots style race. XD
Then you're just rooting for a machine , and not a person. Just think. What would be a more upsetting win. An AI robot or Pastor Maldonado?
 
What are you talking about lmao
 
Then you're just rooting for a machine , and not a person. Just think. What would be a more upsetting win. An AI robot or Pastor Maldonado?
You think Pastor could eke out a win in 50, 000 years?:sly:
 
You think Pastor could eke out a win in 50, 000 years?:sly:
I wasn't saying he can, I was just saying that a driver who doesn't know how to drive would be a more upsetting win than a programmed AI
 
Then you're just rooting for a machine , and not a person. Just think. What would be a more upsetting win. An AI robot or Pastor Maldonado?
I meant if there was an entire series for like 1/10 scale RC cars with weapons driven by AI that would be entertaining to watch. XD

And I did specifically mention Battle Bots...

dz9vggnkzhvnisaxrixu.jpg
 
Last edited:
upload_2015-6-12_11-59-13.png


Reference:
JVL : Can we expect to see Peugeot 208 Pikes Peak in Gran Turismo série ?
Kazunori : Yes, this car will be present
JVL : Can we hope to have Pikes Peak track in Gran Turismo 6 via an update?
Kazunori : No.
JVL : In Gran Turismo 7 ?
Kazunori : I don't know
 
what cars are those and do they have detailed interior?

1. It's the Pontiac GTO 5.7 and Holden Commodore SS.
2. No, they're standards.
 
what cars are those and do they have detailed interior?
I believe those are Holden Commodores, which don't have a detailed interior.

EDIT: Tree'd by an Audi fanboy :lol: ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back