Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,478 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this have to do with gt6?
Not really related apart from the fact the thumbnail on the video has a image from GT6.

EDIT: Tree'd
 
Not really related apart from the fact the thumbnail on the video has a image from GT6.

EDIT: Tree'd
Dear god I didn't even notice. I am sorry, carry on :)
 
image.jpg
 
Ring ring!
Yellow.
The sky is blue.
I a green with you.
So are you red day?
Yes, come and pink me up.

:D

The phone greens so I pink it up and say yellow

:D
 
Last edited:
What If PDI made appearance in E3 2015 in the same way as Forza Motorsport 6?

View attachment 390456
I imagine it would be much like when Microsoft decided to announce the XBone as being focussed on entertainment rather than gaming - Misguided and poorly thought out :lol:
 
I would love to see his reaction if this happened and finally maybe we would get cars other than nissans.
I imagine the reaction would be quite dark...
 
I would doubt that, standard cars are mostly/all cars from the older games. I don't think they would ever add a standard car as they now have much higher...standards for car quality. /buzzkill :P
 
There was a hidden Porsche on GT3 so no doubt they would add that. :lol:
Pretty much like what happened to GT5 with that Lamborghini Diablo GT coming from GT3.

(I forgot if they did add the Diablo GT in GT PSP or not)
 
I would give my right testicle if Porsche would replace Nissan in GT... Witch is never ever going to happen, but damn that would be something else indeed!!

And I just have to add, that after driving that Nissan GT-R LMP from my behalf Nissan can go :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back