Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,473 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
O
What if GT6 is actually GT5 and GT5 was GT5 Prologue Part II?

For now, I considered GT6 to be GT5 epilogue. Kaz better prove me wrong tonight by giving me some "features".
 
You can now install a turbo on a Tesla Model S! That defies all logic, but you can do it anyway! :sly:

Funny thing is I was talking to some friends about what it would be like to install a turbo on an electric car... Kaz heard us or y'know illuminati.
 
You can now install a turbo on a Tesla Model S! That defies all logic, but you can do it anyway! :sly:
And i guess you can't put it on the Fisker, which would actually make a bit more sense because it's a Range Extended Vehicle.
But normal logic isn't PDs strength :lol:
 
I just really hope no one took my post seriously and tried to put a turbo on their Model S.
 
Elmer_Fudd.jpg
 
Wait, what? It's not in 6?
 
This thread is now super-funny. :lol:
 
The CLR and CLK-LM aren't the same car.

h805ADB95


^ February DLC.


http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/500x/43631073.jpg

 
Last edited:
I think you meant to use Stoner Stanley?
 
I think he's trying to say "Rolled my car, still won the race."

Brings me to a funny story, last night I was doing the Like the Wind SSRX race in a lightly tuned Veyron, and I hit the pit barrier on the outside of the finishing tunnel. I cursed at the screen, but I ended up winning anyway.
 
It doesn't matter how many times you crash they will always slow down for you in the last lap.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back