Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The title says no stupidity. Thinking the physics of GT6 are the same as GT1's physics is stupidity.

Damn man. Sorry. I never meant it like that. I just assumed you would have got the joke...

He is driving and crashing around in a bumper car. GT1 to GT6 have these weird "bumper car" physics where if you slam into another car or wall at 300MPH, your car bounces off of it and there is no damage to your car at all. Just like in bumper cars. People have made fun of GT for years by calling it a bumping car simulator. It wouldn't surprise me if they add them in the future to be honest. lol

Sorry, Next time I will blatantly spell it out as "6 games later....Same bumper car physics" because you obvious did not see the bumper cars and could not put two and two together.

urym.jpg
The title says no stupidity.
Memes are supposed to be stupid, Ka-doi! (Vanellope Von Schweetz lol)

It better be coming out on the PS3 so it can be a rival to GT6. PS4 is unacceptably costly and expensive.
REMEMBER: GRAPHICS DON'T MAKE A GAME.
It's not, if you want it you need a ps4 xb1 or wii u. It's better like this anyways

If that really was the issue, I wish PD would take an idea from Codemasters and use around 50 (more would be nice!) pre-designed liveries. Although it may be a tad restrictive, it's much better than only having the choice of single colour paint chips and Base Model race cars wouldn't have to look so bland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back