Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 971,845 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
2013_12_08138652290652a4a91a23e5a.png


2013_12_08138652316452a4aa1c8cce1.png


2013_12_08138652281052a4a8ba3c62b.png
 
Last edited:
:lol:
 
Someone give an idea about "No Porsches in GT6?" Please!!!
 
Win. :lol:
The stripes made the dupe miatas excusable, though. I think it's funny that PD put that easter egg in there. It looks like they DO listen to us whining about all the duplicates after all. :lol:
 
Then we would have to pay $39.99. That I would not like, please.
Or PD could give some sort of royalty to them for each unit sold..
 
So, Honda Fit? Will I really have to buy one? *Groans*
 
So, Honda Fit? Will I really have to buy one? *Groans*

I will then buy a 12k car, sell the throw a fit, and start upgrading my reasonably priced car. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back