Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 975,110 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
z0sJZwi.jpg
 
There's a few good ones here, but I don't understand the new crazy of turning eveything into a 'meme' haha. Most of these are image macros ;).
Didn't have these back in the GT4 days.
 
bb9a5414910467483289fae57ccfd957799c4bc83dc07d11640484eadf65a5ae.jpg
23a2248671930eb487e048304508eec7ff375b9d213428201f0791fda3bf4bea.jpg


*image deleted*

Moderator note:
Do NOT try to bypass our word filter or post profanity in images. It's right in the thread title! And no, you did not find a loophole.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

Sorry, Smiley redundant, but I had to.

LOL




Just so much classic hard-core GT player humour here . . .
 
*the grind*

This is why I sometimes do the microtransactions, trying to build a collection while trying to maintain A LIFE (employment, friendships, and a relationship) is practically impossible.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back