Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,494 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
 
If custom livery is ever implemented in Gran Turismo, all of my cars will look like this or variants of memes.
I was going to make the Dogecar in Forza 4 on one of the stock cars, but no-one's made a good doge vinyl yet. I can't paint for toffee :lol:
 
I was going to make the Dogecar in Forza 4 on one of the stock cars, but no-one's made a good doge vinyl yet. I can't paint for toffee :lol:
I can also see the most interesting car in the world, business cat-car, confused keanu car, batman slapping robin car, forever alone car, and so many more. The other people racing would laugh so hard they would spin out and lose. :D
 
Not in a time trial, or a test, or a seasonal, or GT Academy.....
 
Just NASCAR testing for the new race track on the moon.

Sponsored by Dogecoin.
I won't be surprised if Tourist Trophy 2 had a location on the Moon just for the lulz.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back