Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,497 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would. Lol
It might look like this:
Tourist Trophy.png
 
Can't be, because that's a "hybrid". Scoop on the hood, motor swap, suspension outside of factory limits, and wheels are +7"!

Almost forgot; detailed interior!
 
Can't be, because that's a "hybrid". Scoop on the hood, motor swap, suspension outside of factory limits, and wheels are +7"!

Almost forgot; detailed interior!
There are some cars and features hidden in the disk though..
 
Ah the lesser spotted duck-billed platyruf.

No, you get out.
 
I don't get what's funny about a poorly edited image by a 10 year old who just found the smudge tool.

Actually, I don't think that's the smudge tool, it's more like the liquify distortion tools, and I think it's poking fun at some of the damage modelling GT has in the past.

Not saying you have to find it funny.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back