Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,497 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayrton-Senna-380x214.jpg

Good one 👍
 
GT5 image. ;)
 
I don't think that made any sense...

Then I'm not sure you have really been parked on a couple of spots where the car, parked. On brake, moves on itself.
(it's sarcasm)
 
Then I'm not sure you have really been parked on a couple of spots where the car, parked. On brake, moves on itself.
(it's sarcasm)
The overall grammar of it is a bit of a mess.

"Is so good, but so good"
wat.
 
The overall grammar of it is a bit of a mess.

"Is so good, but so good"
wat.

Perhaps so. In that case I appologise, consider that english in not my primary language.
(I do believe it's not a so out of the ordinary expression, but perhaps was a too literal translation from my mother language. It's not "wat" by the way, it's "what")
 
Can you show me a link?

In GT5, either of the 2 Peugeot 908s cost 4 million credits. The price for any of the 3 908s in GT6 is 2 million.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back