Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,472 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happened at Ascari when I pressed 'start' to send a message in a lobby, went into auto drive and hit a gravel trap and did 637MPH poped up in my stats from that.
Well, you got me beat.
 
Hahahahahahaha I thought it would be a funny one to make.
 
I'll try to get a good one up tomorrow about the speculation of the new Nissan..
 
02a68c6343fbfd8571c876be60918184b566851fa92aa7a31072b74797a8a251.jpg
 
Is it just me or that somehow that "Google's Driverless Car" kinda resembles the Toyota pod from GT Concept? :boggled:

It does lol, or a modern BMW Isetta (but obviously not from the back)

I just realised those two memes I posted contradict each other; winning b-spec dlc is not unlucky :lol:
 
First off I didn't do this lol. All credit goes to Yowen on Oppositelock
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back