Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,465 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
21aess7.jpg

I like the 8-bit world reflection. It has got style :)
 
Dude I don't want to disrespect you and I think you're cool, but that vacuum cleaner joke is getting old man.
I know, it seemed funnier in my head... then I saw it already done and thought "yep not that funny" but I already took the trouble to make it so I posted it, any ways the teaser video is making me laugh lots (imaginary one obviously in my head).
 
I know, it seemed funnier in my head... then I saw it already done and thought "yep not that funny" but I already took the trouble to make it so I posted it, any ways the teaser video is making me laugh lots (imaginary one obviously in my head).
I think I'll try to make that imaginary trailer lol.
 
Why are so many memes of that same trailer park thug? "know wha' I'm sayin'?"
 
Toyota repainted it, not PD.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back