Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,475 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously... they use that same song in all the trailers...

'Whhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhh for a thowsand loooooivvvvessss...'
 
"....block buster video...wow what a difference!" RIP Wesley Willis
 
image.jpg
 
The one that I got on GT5 was a Skyline GT-R N1, was hoping for a 787B.

This year, I got a Civic, instead of something nice. :grumpy: (I actually kept it though.)
 
The one that I got on GT5 was a Skyline GT-R N1, was hoping for a 787B.

This year, I got a Civic, instead of something nice. :grumpy: (I actually kept it though.)
Try a Mitsubishi Airtrek. That thing is a pile. I'd much prefer a Civic over an Airtrek. Oh boy I was mad when I got the Airtrek. :mad:
 
I just realized
View attachment 206007

(Not really, i got the Pajero instead :( )

My birth year is 1985 and I haven't bought a 97T yet. Fingers crossed, only a couple of months to go :nervous:

How do they know your birthday? Is it by magic or do I need to fill in my details on PSN or something?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back