Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,504 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Thanks for telling me that Mr. Moderator.
283vyd.jpg
 
Wasn't that my picture on the top, just without the red boxes? I distinctly remember taking a photo very similar to that time on Silverstone.
I don't know I found it on google
 
:lol: the Nismo Hype Train will have its full reveal exclusively in GT6 coming January 2014.*

*Judging by PD's delay of Zahara, it will come 7 months after the announcement. Therefore, the actual reveal may take place somewhere in August, if not later.
too bad it's september...
 
It's happened!

God bless You all!
 
I'm not gonna lie, I would love a Gran Turismo 'Horizon' :lol:

Sierra feels more 'alive' than most other tracks in the game, just give it an open world with ~500 premium (road) cars, a decent soundtrack and I'll be waving my cash! :drool:
 
I'm not gonna lie, I would love a Gran Turismo 'Horizon' :lol:

Sierra feels more 'alive' than most other tracks in the game, just give it an open world with ~500 premium (road) cars, a decent soundtrack and I'll be waving my cash! :drool:

Call it GT Redline, set it on the whole of Japan using Evolution Studios' DRIVECLUB engine and I will give them all of my money.

...Oh, and there needs to be a GT-R vs. Shinkansen 'Bullet Train' showcase event.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back