Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
  • 976,499 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
 
Talking about the Sierra Time Rally, it feels like an arcade game to the extent that you forget that you're playing GT6. I wonder what it might look like as an arcade cabinet...
 
Talking about the Sierra Time Rally, it feels like an arcade game to the extent that you forget that you're playing GT6. I wonder what it might look like as an arcade cabinet...
That was the first thought into my mind when I heard the voice go off... I instantly thought of the large arcade games and as if this was a motoGP game..
 
This video was a pain to make. Not because of the editing, but because Fraps messed up (That's why you see pixels all over the place) and the file itself is messed as I had to remove the ending because Sony Vegas won't upload my video if I didn't remove it.
 
It represents mankinds struggle to conquer land and machine and in the end mankind always looses so we make an image to remind us of that fleeting moment when we felt in control of our destiny. It's crooked because you didn't have a bubble level when you hung it up.
 
Last edited:
You tilt your head when taking that turn ... ? :lol:
It represents mankinds struggle to conquer land and machine and in the end mankind always looses so we make an image to remind us of that fleeting moment when we felt in control of our destiny. It's crooked because you didn't have a bubble level when you hung it up.
To be honest with you, my mind goes a blank when I see a crooked picture frame for some reason.
I'm trying to say that Zahara is hanging after being in an open lobby for an extended period of time. An excerpt from "TheLuigi755's Dictionary of Online Racing Terms":
BATHURST LOBBY SYNDROME
A term used to describe a circuit in a racing game that causes said game to malfunction after an extended period of online play.
 
Will you really post every car that have this banner in this thread?
Nope.


I got the idea of the 12C GT3 from the "Suggestions" thread :sly:
 
Nope.


I got the idea of the 12C GT3 from the "Suggestions" thread :sly:
Well it's a great car, I would love to see it in GT, but it's not a meme, and not the appropriate thread
 
Anyone else having trouble getting mems to load? Since I updated to iOS 8 I can't get files to upload.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back