Gran Turismo 6 Soundtrack/Music Wishlist

• Thread starter Afrodeezy
  • 403 comments
United States
California
Afrodeezy7
Hello All,

I'm making this thread to compile a list of song/artist suggestions for GT6. What would you guys most like to see in the soundtrack for the next title?

The GT5 soundtrack was really hit and miss for me. I really enjoyed all of the original Jazz compositions, and some of the lounge/bossanova songs,(so basically most of the menu music) but there was a good percentage of the sound track I ended up disabling because I just couldn't deal with it anymore.

Note: I DID NOT make this thread to start a flame war between one type of music being "better" then another. Please don't do that here, not the place. If you really disagree with someone, PM them. Thanks

Last edited:
These are some songs that would go well with any racing soundtrack:

Burn Baby Burn - Ash
Everlong - Foo Fighters
Anna Molly - Incubus
Any song by Jimmy Eat World
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
Running' Down A Dream - Tom Petty
Any song by Van Halen
Me And You (Dirtyphonics Remix) - Nero*

*This was used in the 2013 Acura NSX video.

Ill not suggest songs, because i know how the right things work in this segment. But ill give my own review about the actual soundtrack in GT5.

- Opera is a waste of space.
- Most of the jazz/bossanova was badly choosed. There is a lot better songs in this genre.
- Most of the Rock tunes was not that amusing.
- The electronic tunes was ok. Not awsome, just ok.
- Most of the menu songs are just awful.
- By the way, there are a lot of "hidden" songs in the game, after turn on them all i could find some enjoyable tunes.
- Fortunaly i can run my own tunes. But there must have more control options and rid of the annoying limitation that cut out the personal tracklist when you get into a online lobby where the headsets are avaliable.

MustangCobra95

Reading that one confirmed my opinion: PD should have a nice variety of all different musics in GT6 (as Rockstar made for San Andreas where Running Down A Dream is possibly my favorite soundtrack). Other than that they should still have the personal bgm function

Sir Cliff Richard, for his fabulous contribution to popular music.

Wired for sound would be epic.

I found it funny while browsing what people have suggested so far, that I have a hell of a lot of these songs on my custom GT5 playlist already :lol:
Burn Baby Burn - Ash
Everlong - Foo Fighters

Anna Molly - Incubus
Any song by Jimmy Eat World (The Middle)
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen

Any song by Van Halen
Me And You (Dirtyphonics Remix) - Nero

The Sharpest Lives - My Chemical Romance (Three Cheers & The Black Parade albums in full ;))
Blame it on me - Floor 13
The Qemists - Stompbox (Spor Remix)

Motörhead - Ace of Spades
The Commitments - Mustang Sally

Fleetwood Mac - The Chain
AC/DC - Highway To Hell
Skrillex - Bangarang
Knife Party - Bonfire

Sleigh Bells - Riot Rhythm

Lots of Paramore. (5 Songs enough?)

Some older Feeder songs. I loved Feeder in GT3 + GT4 (You and me both buddy! Shatter, Just A Day, Buck Rogers and more all play as part of my race tunes :dopey:)

Yep... By the sounds of things, my GT5 song list is basically what PD should do for GT6 :lol:/Self-righteous dribble ;)

Edit: I just want to thank Tank Ass for getting me in the spirit to listen to some more of the classic Feeder stuff. So many memories are encapsulated in those notes :)

2nd Edit: Oh god, just rewatched the GT3 Intro for the first time for nearly 10 years. Wow, if it weren't for that intro, that song and that game I can't even imagine what I would be doing right now.... I certainly wouldn't be typing nostalgicly while my GT5 equipped PS3 and G25 sit idle-ly by, but then- I'm perfectly happy with that eventuality. The change one little thing can make to a life is simply amazing :cool:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Last edited:
This is in no particular order and just a list of what I'd love to see.

Gran Turismo 6 (In-Game Music)

1. Noisia - Dustup
2. Blockhe4d - Hexagon
3. Rob Zombie - Demon Speeding
4. Rob Zombie - Superbeast
5. Celldweller - Shapeshifter feat. Styles of Beyond (Klayton Revision)
6. Kasabian - Sun Rise Light Flies
7. The Chemical Brothers - Let Forever Be
8. The Chemical Brothers - Galaxy Bounce
9. Blue Stahli - Scrape (Instrumental)
10. Nero - Me And You (Dirtyphonics Remix)
11. Motörhead - Ace of Spades
12. Knife Party - Bonfire
13. AC/DC - Highway To Hell
14. Ash - Orpheus
15. Beastie Boys - Off the Grid
16. AC/DC - Thunderstruck
17. Nero - Scorpions
18. Nero - Doomsday
19. The Killers - Mr. Brightside
20. Manchester Orchestra - I've Got Friends
21. Daiki Kasho - Survive
22. Weezer - Automatic (L.A. Riots Remix)
23. Rob Zombie - Reload
24. Radiator - Resistor
25. Mansun - Wide Open Space
26. Smashing Pumpkins - Doomsday Clock
27. Juno Reactor - Navras (MIDIval PunditZ Remix)
28. Ash - Burn Baby Burn
29. Celldweller - Pursuit of the Hunted
30. U.N.K.L.E - Chemical (Feat. Josh Homme)
31. Jimmie Hendix - Voodoo Child
32. Curve - On the Wheel
33. Rob Dougan - Speed me Towards Death (Instrumental)

MrDinosaw94
Edit: I just want to thank Tank Ass for getting me in the spirit to listen to some more of the classic Feeder stuff. So many memories are encapsulated in those notes :)

Same here. 👍

I'm not really familiar with some of the newer stuff from Feeder but they had some really great driving tunes which could be found in GT3+GT4. I absolutely love Shatter by Feeder and it would be epic in GT6.

Back