- 270

- Vienna
The Lamborghini one is also the one I'm missing. I've been playing GT7 since January this year and have done the daily marathon most of the days since then.The way we get invites is terrible. After the latest update I now have 499 cars out of 500. Because I can’t get an invitation for the Lamborghini. I have 24 million in game credits that are useless to me because I’m dependent on a random roulette ticket. My fix is simple you need to own all the Lamborghinis to get an invite for the final car. Or race a Lamborghini championship and win the car.
Actually I am also still missing the Bugatti invitation, but by some miracle a six star car ticket gave me the Veyron, that you normally can only get via the invitation, a couple of days ago (not sure whether it was from an extra menu or from a weekly challenge).