Gran Turismo 7 Car & Track List Prediction

• Thread starter Razamataz
  • 650 comments
I want to know if single-seaters will play a part in GT7.

The Gran Turismo F1500T was a bit of a false dawn. I was expecting more ‘80’s, ‘90’s, 00’s F1 cars. Maybe even some F3 models too.

It would seem a no brainier for PD. No licensing issues, potentially less time consuming to model (being fictional cars), great for online racing, livery creators etc.

In general PD need to be smart in how they use their resources. Single-make cars like the 911Cup, generic single-seaters and NASCARS. All we need are a few models and the community will do the rest.

I want to know if single-seaters will play a part in GT7.

I'd say there's a good chance, both Senna and Hamilton game modes were added to GT Sport in 2018:

Game mode:

AYRTON_SENNA_DESCRIPTION
AYRTON_SENNA_TITLE

AYRTON_SENNA
AYRTON_SENNA_01

Tuner list:
ayrton_senna

Game Mode:

HAMILTON_DESCRIPTION
HAMILTON_TITLE

HAMILTON
HAMILTON_01
HAMILTON_02

Polyphony saving Senna PtII for GT7, lets hope they do him and Hammy justice in it and not repeat the same crappy TT modes.

1929 Mercedes-Benz S Barker Tourer, the car was scanned in 2018. This is from a very interesting interview with Kaz and Pebble Beach. I don't want to share the link (not secure) but search for 2018 Insider Magazine (Pebble Beach).
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_8726433.html
1.PNG

This could explain the classic Alfa Romeo in GT7.

2.PNG

I'd say there's a good chance, both Senna and Hamilton game modes were added to GT Sport in 2018:

Polyphony saving Senna PtII for GT7, lets hope they do him and Hammy justice in it and not repeat the same crappy TT modes.
There's chance the Hamilton game mode you mentioned here became the Time Trial DLC we had now...

Which of the some people? As in, as big of a leap? Quantity wise? Diversity? New additions? Replacements?

All of the above really. I just don't see a massive leap forward from Sport, yes it'll be more like a 'true' GT game but I still feel it'll be more geared towards online. People thinking we'll be getting a lot of new tracks and cars will be disappointed as well i feel.

All of the above really. I just don't see a massive leap forward from Sport, yes it'll be more like a 'true' GT game but I still feel it'll be more geared towards online. People thinking we'll be getting a lot of new tracks and cars will be disappointed as well i feel.
I read you, but PD do surprises well.

The return of GTAuto, Used Cars and Tuning Parts Shop. Maybe Pike's Peak. Return of original circuits. Cars we've seen "leaked"(Mitsubishi Starion, etc), new real road cars(let's say, cars from 2018-2020) in the world, that may make it into GT7. Classic cars(anywhere from the first Skylines to maybe return of Lotus to euro classics). Add race cars from all eras. These are possibilities before we start mentioning DLC.

Looking at GTS, we did get a lot of new tracks. Off the top of my head: Suzuka, Nurb, Spa, Fuji, Laguna Seca, SSRX, Monza, Willow Springs, Brands Hatch. These are revisited tracks, but everything else are new. Sure, we got half cars and tracks list via DLC. Still, PD have come up with new locations. Could be the same for GT7 at launch.

Going back to the cars, PD are known for including Kei cars. We only have three in GT Sport, but there are a whole new batch from the last time we saw them in GT6. It's all about the possibilities, as many of us guess what's coming. ;)

Thank you, Jesus, Townsend Bell didn't say, "cohesive", at 9:22.

I can see this as a Gr.4 option next to the RC F. RC350(updated front) races in Super Taikyu. The IS350 used to be raced by Tracey Sports. As well as a PETRONAS GS.

Would make sense to make a racing version, like we've had with previous RM /LM/"DTM"/GT-1, in past GT games.

Reveal video for the new Lexus IS350. The "host" mentioned gran turismo on the 2min mark. Maybe a hint to a strong partnership with lexus and a chance that the car will be featured in the next game. I hope so.

Lexus is a division of Toyota. Toyota already has a partnership with Polyphony Digital, especially since it's a japanese brand. The chances of this car being in GT7 are very high.

1929 Mercedes-Benz S Barker Tourer, the car was scanned in 2018. This is from a very interesting interview with Kaz and Pebble Beach. I don't want to share the link (not secure) but search for 2018 Insider Magazine (Pebble Beach).
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_8726433.html
View attachment 941343

This could explain the classic Alfa Romeo in GT7.

View attachment 941345
Too bad it never showed up in GTS since it was scanned in 2018. The article quoting Kaz having a great appreciation for cars of the 1930s gives me hope that more are to come in GT7.

I shall try to find the tracks that are most used in GT series for campaign races, licenses and so on. . Its not a definitive prediction, just trying to find the ones that PD seems to be most comfortable with.

Gran Turismo 1 for now. I will add asterisk to endurance races. Also including spot races.
Autumn Ring 1 + 2 license tests
Autumn Ring Reverse 1
Autumn Ring Mini 2
Autumn Ring Mini Reverse 2
Deep Forest Raceway 4 + 6 license tests
Deep Forest Raceway Reverse 3
Grand Valley Speedway 4* + 5 license tests
Grand Valley Speedway Reverse 2 + 1 license test
Grand Valley East 3
Grand Valley East Reverse 5
High Speed Ring 7 + 4 license tests
High Speed Ring Reverse 2
Test Course 1 + 2 licenses
Trial Mountain Circuit 4 +2 license tests
Trial Mountain Circuit Reverse 4
Clubman Stage Route 5 2
Clubman Stage Route 5 Reverse 2
Special Stage Route 5 5 + 1 license test
Special Stage Route 5 Reverse 1
Special Stage Route 11 7* + 1 license test
Special Stage Route 11 Reverse 2*

So in GT1, the final numbers are, counting reverse versions together with forward versions:
Autumn Ring 4
Autumn Ring Mini 4
Deep Forest Raceway 13
Grand Valley Speedway 12
Grand Valley East 8
High Speed Ring 13
Test Course 3
Trial Mountain 10
CSR5 4
SSR5 7
SSR11 10

Radical Sportscars have been added to the tuner list:

gthdjc0.jpg

A long time coming :eek:
So we're going to see a Radical in GT Sport? Is that what's being indicated here? I don't understand why they'd put it in the GT Sport code if it isn't going to show up until GT7.

So we're going to see a Radical in GT Sport? Is that what's being indicated here? I don't understand why they'd put it in the GT Sport code if it isn't going to show up until GT7.
Maybe the same way GT Sport is named GT7 in code, but won't show up until GT7. :sly:

Having a quick scroll through GT Sport 1.47 memory and I spotted these so far:

Added after GT Sport 1.14:
- trialmoutain
- highspeedring
- road_atlanta
- grandvalley
- capering
- midfield
- eiger_short
- grandcanyon

I think that's about it for tracks with a label, there's a bunch of "test_*person's name*" tracks in there.

Last edited:

- trialmoutain
- highspeedring
- road_atlanta
- grandvalley
- capering
- midfield
- eiger_short
- grandcanyon

I think that's about it for tracks with a label, there's a bunch of "test_*person's name*" tracks in there.
How ? Is there a debug for The 1.47 version of GT SPORT?

Last edited:

- trialmoutain
- highspeedring
- road_atlanta
- grandvalley
- capering
- midfield
- eiger_short
- grandcanyon

Can you show us where exactly you found this?

- trialmoutain
- highspeedring
- road_atlanta
- grandvalley
- capering
- midfield
- eiger_short
- grandcanyon

On my list I said there would be something from the Swiss Alps:

- Eiger (I hope my favorite dirt track - K Trail - comes in the package)

- High Speed Ring (It's on my list, but I think it's obvious)
- Road Atlanta (I didn't predict it, but I would love it to be true)
- Cape Ring (Well...:indiff:)
- Grand Canyon (I don't like the layout, but I like the look. If true, welcome back)

- trialmoutain
- highspeedring
- road_atlanta
- grandvalley
- capering
- midfield
- eiger_short
- grandcanyon
Eww, cape ring? I really hope that's not confirmed.
I'm for every other track on that list, but Cape Ring.

How ? Is there a debug for The 1.47 version of GT SPORT? Also I don't think these tracks will make it to GT7, because in the trailer they show the location of the tracks that will be in the game and these don't really fit

PD wouldn't give away a new circuit by a simple dot, so I'm pretty sure way more dots on the map will be available on the final version.

It is confirmed that all dots beside Trial Mountain and Daytona ones are from tracks previously featured on GT Sport, and it wouldn't make any sense if it was the final game in terms of tracks.

- trialmoutain
- highspeedring
- road_atlanta
- grandvalley
- capering
- midfield
- eiger_short
- grandcanyon

dfd.jpg

Latest Posts

Back