Gran Turismo 7 Could be PlayStation 5 Launch Title, Says Official PS Magazine

On Amazon Germany, anyone would have asked Amazon about the given date, they have it Not denied and it wouldnt be a place holder.. So we have to wait what happen. I ask me, if it would be really a mistake, they would have repaired it certailnly, so my opinion. At the wrong PS5 entry in Amazon France, they were quick, too

On Amazon Germany, anyone would have asked Amazon about the given date, they have it Not denied and it wouldnt be a place holder.. So we have to wait what happen. I ask me, if it would be really a mistake, they would have repaired it certailnly, so my opinion. At the wrong PS5 entry in Amazon France, they were quick, too
It's an error/place holder, GT7 is not coming out on the 12th November 2020.

There is no current release date for GT7, the game has not gone gold. That is an undisputable fact.

If the game hasn't gone gold it catergorically is not releasting within the next 4 weeks.

GT7 is not coming out on the 12th November 2020.

We're all excited for GT7, but there is no release date at this time. Retailers do not have the release date. Take a look at the last post by @Haitauer because what he said is correct.

Last edited:

It's a simple error that has listed all first party PS5 games as coming out on November 12th because they're all grouped together.

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B08B41ZBXH/

Click on the buttons for all the games. Returnal, Horizon, Ratchet And Clank, they are all listed as November 12th. It is 100% an error.

It's a simple error that has listed all first party PS5 games as coming out on November 12th because they're all grouped together.

https://www.amazon.de/Gran-Turismo-7-PlayStation-5/dp/B08B41ZBXH/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&dchild=1&keywords=gran+turismo+7&qid=1602941494&sr=8-1&th=1

Click on the buttons for all the games. Returnal, Horizon, Ratchet And Clank, they are all listed as November 12th. It is 100% an error.
I am me unsure with this date too, but i cant get in my head why they dont correct it if its Not so, we are speaking here about Amazon, the worlds online Shop leader, no One can explain me they get this wrong Message Not away...

Last edited:
I am me unsure with this date too, but i cant get in my head why they dont correct it if its Not so, we are speaking here about Amazon, the worlds online Shop leader, no One can explain me they get this wrong Message Not away...

I don't know but it doesn't really matter. Everybody makes mistakes, and it is the weekend.

The radio silence is really annoying. No screenshot, no trailer, no gameplay clip since the first reveal. I was shocked when GT7 was missing from the PS5 event in September. Even more shocking - no tweets, no info, no interview. There has to be so much they could talk about, so much to show. I think the reason they are holding back is that GT7 is still ways off from a release. Forget about 12th November 2020, we would be lucky if the game arrives on 12th November 2021.

It seems Amazon germany is rather sure about the delivery on november 12th.
I will let you know when i receive the cancelation or a message about a postponed delivery.

Attachments

• gt7amaz.png
    gt7amaz.png
    98 KB · Views: 51
It seems Amazon germany is rather sure about the delivery on november 12th.
I will let you know when i receive the cancelation or a message about a postponed delivery.
Heute bestellt just means ordered today doesn't it? Not that it has benn dispatched.

As far as I can recall we don't have an ordered today status on Amazon UK to compare that to, but I imagine the order will either stay at that status for a long time or be cancelled.

Like I said, the game hasn't gone gold yet, it needs about 4 weeks minimum from going gold to be released in stores.

Last edited:
I cant stop wondering why people think online stores have some secret information on release dates. Ive been working in this business for the past 15 years, and I can tell the information on retail and wholesale is the same best guess based on official news from manufacturers/publishers as any other. Release dates and deliveries change until the last moment - a day or two before sales. These online preorder release dates serve one purpose - to get the money from the customer before the competitors.

Truth is that most of the time no one knows. Not even the publishers - and when one "knows" its in general knowlege within hours these days.

The last step "zugestellt" means it will be delivered on 12. november.

If think they'll fix it on monday.

Its kinda funny what people post here just because an order software had a bug /problem :lol:

On the other hand its sad that the developers and / or sony are silent again so we are kept again in the dark.

But I think this was typical for GT since forever actually......:crazy:

The radio silence is really annoying. No screenshot, no trailer, no gameplay clip since the first reveal. I was shocked when GT7 was missing from the PS5 event in September. Even more shocking - no tweets, no info, no interview. There has to be so much they could talk about, so much to show. I think the reason they are holding back is that GT7 is still ways off from a release. Forget about 12th November 2020, we would be lucky if the game arrives on 12th November 2021.
I hope it comes out later than sooner so they have the time to deliver i'm not saying a finished game but close to that...honestly i don't want half of the game to be delivered throught gb of patches like it happened with GTS

Last edited:
I hope it comes out later than sooner so they have the time to have i don't say a finished game but close to that...honestly i don't want half of the game to be delivered throught gb of patches like it happened with GTS
I personally have no problem with updates after release, if the basis is already good and for new contens.
I Ask me, what will come after GT7, in my opinion GT Sport was the „Proluge“ for that, but in the case, the game comes for example next year, there would be 6 more year normally in Ps5-lifecycle. What will come at this time? A really next gen GT8? Still on PS5 Hardware? That could be difficult as i think, and for a potential pro model, there wouldnt get a game developed only. So in my conclusion, a really new GT8or proluge? Would only come on ps6! hardware. So they have to occupy maybe 7 years with GT7, that could be a Long time, eventuelley they Wait really to use the maximum out the Ps5 base, with still More developing In the technic aspects and no nearly release.

Last edited:
Dec 31st 2021 follows the standard convention for "placeholders", mate.

In most cases it defaults to the end of the following year.

No idea why it said the 21st. Maybe it was a typo.

Last edited:
Dec 31st 2021 follows the standard convention for "placeholders", mate.

In most cases it defaults to the end of the following year.

No idea why it said the 21st. Maybe it was a typo.

Yeah that was a typo. I received an Email this afternoon that the release date was pushed back to Dec 31st 2021, which is the placeholder we saw before.

Back