Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,552 comments
Nice to see the z family getting love this update instead of the silvia...
Wonder if they will drop 23z motor..

A touch on the anti-lag;
The Cappuccino 13b and ultra turbo would have a huge flame at idle. 7000rpma idle at that..

One thing that bugs me the most-

So many cars you the same anti-lag sound clips. Im so tired of hearing r.35 anti-lag.. especially when its sounds the same as a vw polo parked next to it. Glad to see they addressed the idle, now if they could vary a bit.

I do think we can all agree-
The Rampage ls7 has one of the best exhaust notes. Especially on decel-
rice krispies cereal GIF

OMG this is my favorite car! I think it's a bit too much though, just an r34 engine would be more than enough!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 7 of this engine

In that aspect R92CP would be far superior as all racing engines are optimized this way.
If i were you, I'll wait for a decent tune by Paraiano64.
I Win a Ferrari 458 engine and fixed it on the Alpha Romeo 4c with no tune setup and I feel like I wasted that engine.

The car does nothing but wheelies.

Did not even knew about new update. Kinda stoped looking at GT news. So GT added my mazda 3 and that made my day !
But beside that....... So not a single engine award this time ? Ha, i did not get new engine since amuse s2000 swap, how long is that ? 150 days ? something like that. I kinda starting to loose intrest in s-tunning part of the game. Some guy wrote here that he did not get any engine for a loooong time, i kinda did not belived that, now im in the same position......and it ssssssucks. Im kinda addicted an im still opening every single rullette ticket, but just look at this ;)

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2023-03-29 o 00.37.20.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2023-03-29 o 00.37.20.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back