Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,477 comments
I have ticket from the Skyline collection. I've yet to cash it in. I can get all the GR2 cars once I know What MNR is using this coming week. The test being if I just race online that day do I get a better engine than just grinding SSX all night.

In scapes mode, the Fiat K20 swap comes to life and shoots fire out exhaust a few minutes idling after a photo is taken. Caught this the other day by accident :lol: :gtplanet: :cheers: . Note, it only shoot fire with Racing exhaust and strong anti-lag is on. Might be other swaps out there I reckon.
Gran Turismo® 7_20230317195316.jpg

Thought someone might be interested, not trying to hi-jack a thread.

Attachments

• Gran Turismo® 7_20230324110319.jpg
    Gran Turismo® 7_20230324110319.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
In scapes mode, the Fiat K20 swap comes to life and shoots fire out exhaust a few minutes idling after a photo is taken. Caught this the other day by accident :lol: :gtplanet: :cheers: . Note, it only shoot fire with Racing exhaust and strong anti-lag is on. Might be other swaps out there I reckon.
View attachment 1242216
Does this just happen or have you done a panning shot with 0mph speed (if that’s possible)?!

im praying that they add cars to that enzo swap possibilities… just the f40 is lame… i need something else to drop these two motors into lol
Speaking of Enzo swap, just got another from daily mileage 6 star engine, saving this ticket. I like the V8 TT in the F40 anyway.

Recently got the R92CP engine for the GTR's. I am not impressed by the initial horsepower (but I know what a beast R92CP is), how much horsepower does that hit with a high rpm turbo? And how much does a plain GTR R34 max out?

View attachment 1242216
This may have something to do with the (currently) bugged anti-lag. It increases engine RPM to increase in idle for some reason, but it is in the leaked patch notes that there is a fix for this issue coming in 1.31 update tomorrow - so this may be removed then.

I don't KNOW this, I'm just speculating.

Recently got the R92CP engine for the GTR's. I am not impressed by the initial horsepower (but I know what a beast R92CP is), how much horsepower does that hit with a high rpm turbo? And how much does a plain GTR R34 max out?
A regular R34 maxes out at 785 with all currently available upgrades, but the R92CP engine maxes out at 988/989 hp, like the other Group C cars.

A regular R34 maxes out at 785 with all currently available upgrades, but the R92CP engine maxes out at 988/989 hp, like the other Group C cars.
Wow I had no idea that they max so low with the original engine (they used to hit 1000+hp in GT5)! I wonder why though... Nonetheless 210hp more is certainly a huge upgrade! Thx for the info!

Don't just look at peak hp numbers, look at the powerband to see where peak hp hits and how it is sustained across the revs. With that being said, I don't own an R92CP to look at the powerband lol.

Don't just look at peak hp numbers, look at the powerband to see where peak hp hits and how it is sustained across the revs. With that being said, I don't own an R92CP to look at the powerband lol.
In that aspect R92CP would be far superior as all racing engines are optimized this way.

This may have something to do with the (currently) bugged anti-lag. It increases engine RPM to increase in idle for some reason, but it is in the leaked patch notes that there is a fix for this issue coming in 1.31 update tomorrow - so this may be removed then.

I don't KNOW this, I'm just speculating.
Thanks for bringing that up, just saw the update. :cheers:

The R92CP engine puts out that power nicely and goes far further to a tank of fuel. With so many races having PP limits the max power isn't really worth thinking about regardless.

Back