Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,400 comments
Ferrari 296GTB & Roma. After the in partnership announced VGT surely Ferrari want's their current Line-up represented.
Good for us. For me those + the 2021 Cayman GT4 RS & 2022 911 GT3RS are the most desirable cars missing in the line-up.

That sums up what GT7 is

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230122-104509.png
    Screenshot_20230122-104509.png
    63 KB · Views: 7
Well Gaas doesn't mean that will be updated indefinitely nowdays before it was the case like WoW , FF14 etc
but most these sports games have like 1 or 2 years before you have to buy new yearly one 🤷‍♂️
then you got live service games that have set of years to go but after that onto next game sequel like Forza Horizon 4 and GT Sport to some level too

Last edited:
No update this month, great move PD.
Maybe they are too small as a Company that can' t handle a GAAS, there are more events to do in Real Racing 3, a mobile game than GT7.
too early to say , even if we don't get any new cars this month , we still can get a update with fixes

also how you can compare GT7 to a Real Racing 3 EA made mobile game from 2013 ...

Last edited:
SO good, we get forza stream next week and I hope for a release date in near future so that we can forgetthat GT7 disaster.

I prepare to sell my PS5 and GT7 copy on disc. Who else?
What make you think that FM is going to be better? Ahah Turn 10 has been a disaster in xbox one era.

What make you think that FM is going to be better? Ahah Turn 10 has been a disaster in xbox one era.
After playing Horizon 5 on Series X, I can’t stand the **** environments on GT7 anymore.
I bought a PS5 and got PS3 nearly environments in 4K resolution.

After what I saw of Forza Motorsport, it’s a generation difference.

I hve the feeling since this generation, Forza made a much step in the right direction like the engine sounds.
That was my most critic point in last era.

Last edited:
After playing Horizon 5 on Series X, I can’t stand the **** environments on GT7 anymore.
I bought a PS5 and got PS3 nearly environments in 4K resolution.

After what I saw of Forza Motorsport, it’s a generation difference.

I hve the feeling since this generation, Forza made a much step in the right direction like the engine sounds.
That was my most critic point in last era.
I´m gonna play both.

I also play ACC and FH5.

I´m a fan of racing games and don´t care too much about brands.

Each game fills a different void for me.

Right now there´s a VR shaped void and BOY will GT7 fit right in there EXACTLY one month from today.

I´m gonna play both.

I also play ACC and FH5.

I´m a fan of racing games and don´t care too much about brands.

Each game fills a different void for me.

Right now there´s a VR shaped void and BOY will GT7 fit right in there EXACTLY one month from today.
Now I just need to save for PSVR2 🥲

Back