Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,393 comments
I wonder if more manufacturers are going to pick for car sales in this game. During the World Tour interview revealing the RX-Vision sketch, it was pointed out MX-5 was the most sold car. Also, after the Supra A90 debuted, Kaz mentioned that car had over 600,000 in-game sales.

Those two Manufacturers being official partners in GT Sport, wonder if those partnerships carry over to GT7.
Will Porsche's partnership also look at in-game sales?
I wonder what the sales figures are like for the Ferrari 330 P4...

GT7 will use 100% of the PS5's features. said by Simon Rutter

https://www.phonandroid.com/ps5-gran-turismo-7-profitera-nouveautes-console-promet-sony.html

"you will hear the difference between a Ferrari Engine behing you and a Maserati with the 3D audio feature."
"you will perceive the difference of ground surface with the new pad, feel the hard brake pedal and the soft gas pedal."
"loading times shall be reduced to minimum thanks to the 850GB SSD"
So immersive menu (such as 3D models) or many environment loading time wouldn't be a problem in GT7 unlike in GT such as GT5?

It was shown in a video.
This leak/rumour has a strange amount of detail.
Nothing to take seriously but it would be awsome to see the Nürburgring in GT7. A nice track to compare to GTS.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200801-074116.png
    Screenshot_20200801-074116.png
    60 KB · Views: 93
Lots of fake rumours have been detailed like that because the people making it up know that it makes it seem more real. But anyone can do it.
Yeah, especially since that shot looks like it's from 4chan which is known to be the worst, err... poo-stained place on the Internet. =/

... Nothing to take seriously but it would be awsome to see the Nürburgring in GT7. A nice track to compare to GTS.
It would be an epic fail for the 'Ring to not be in GT7.

I've spent at least 90% of my game time at the track since it first appeared in GT4 and would be hopelessly-lost without it.

We could do with some actual news soon though. I mean, it's always amazing to me how much discussion this forum can get out of one trailer whereas other forums online are dying off even with constant news about the subject matter. Lot of die hard fans here.
Maybe it’s like this exactly due to lack of the info :D

It was shown in a video.
This leak/rumour has a strange amount of detail.
Nothing to take seriously but it would be awsome to see the Nürburgring in GT7. A nice track to compare to GTS.
State of Play 6 August but nothing related about that fake dreams from fans, just third parties and PS4 games.

But 3 months until the new generation release and the lack of information is huge.

State of Play 6 August but nothing related about that fake dreams from fans, just third parties and PS4 games.

But 3 months until the new generation release and the lack of information is huge.

We can hope Gamescom end of August :(

Last edited:

Which is practically like that third-party oriented Nintendo Direct Mini few weeks ago:

Which is practically like that third-party oriented Nintendo Direct Mini few weeks ago:

I don't understand Sony. The console is coming out in 3-4 months and they still reluctant to provide more information about the console and its games. Quit stalling and show us something to look forward to.

I dunno, Sony were pretty conscious about holding off announcements with what is going on in the world. I'm sure they have reasons.

I dunno, Sony were pretty conscious about holding off announcements with what is going on in the world. I'm sure they have reasons.
Yeah, I understand that there's pandemic going on. But this actually a good opportunity for them to show something now that most people are at home and bored.

Last edited:
Let´s not forget that sony had the best financial return in last months concerning game sales on ps store...
It´s a normal thing to do, ps4 have a huge player base sony cant just ignore that fact, this kind of a slow process, ps5 still a couple months away.

Sony will only full focus on ps5 after console it´s out..., or even a bit later.., in 2021 ps4 news and content will slowly start to fade sony cant just cut with ps4 and their player base.

With that in mind i think that we will have more news in the upcoming months concerning gt7 and ps5 but we just need to understand how marketing works or at least try and have patience, time just fly and this months / year will be thing of the past in a blink of an eye.

It wouldn't make sense for them to show clouds moving and dissipating if there wasn't at least going to be dynamic weather.
Another hint for that could be that if you look at the sky past the clouds at the beginning, it turns blue as the clouds go by and the camera slowly pans over.

Buuuut yeah, better to treat it as unconfirmed for now until Kaz himself comes out and says it.

Looking at the HUD in the GT7 reveal, there is no indication of dynamic TOD and weather like GT5 and GT6.
What if it's simply not part of the HUD? It's not like you need a little raindrop symbol to know that it's raining, and I don't see how displaying the current time of day is useful when you can just watch the sky as it gets darker/brighter. I also wonder if it's possible that the clip in the trailer was from an earlier build.

Back