Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 39,159 comments
Anyone else find it ironic that Kaz acknowledged GT7 winning a game award despite the fact Kaz said he didn't consider PD as game designers?

I guess it's easy to pick and choose so long as it benefits you.
I immediately thought the same. Kaz should raise his finger, make a point and reject the award.

Thoughts?
Ocean Clicking GIF

These two are missing which they were in GT5 and GT6 , so i guess they will come back

but there is chance that we won't get these this month tho

Recently had another bizarre GT-related dream that told me 12 cars were coming in the December update, including a Ford Falcon and Holden Monaro. I also remembered something about a "Willy Wonka" Ferrari... whatever that means. Woke up very confused. :lol:

Honestly, at this point I should make a lore book out of my unhinged GT7-related dreams.

The only GT related dream I could recall was a group 5 Pantera dropping in the game, and an M1 being in the legendary dealership at the same time.

Woke up shortly before purchasing it, one of those total recall moments. Lol

The only GT related dream I could recall was a group 5 Pantera dropping in the game, and an M1 being in the legendary dealership at the same time.

Woke up shortly before purchasing it, one of those total recall moments. Lol
Well, the Group 5 Pantera is technically already in the game, so I can see why you would dream of that.

The M1 is something I'm surprised hasn't shown up in GT yet. Maybe it'll make an appearance around the same time as the 2002 Turbo and 507...?

There's no way in Hell that this was a coincidence:
  • Start up GT7
  • Roam around Brand Central for cars to buy and tune up
  • Land on Aston Martin and stumble upon the Invitation cars
  • Have a stupid idea that if I add one of the cars (in this case, the Vulcan) to my Wish List, maybe I'll get an Invitation eventually
  • Play GT7, complete Daily Workout
  • Get 4-star ticket
  • Redeem
  • Result:
View attachment 1214526

No way. There's no way the game was being this nice to me, right? After I was just complaining about Invitations a few days ago or so... :lol:
Nice, time to finally get that Ferrari invi-

Gran_Turismo_7_20221209181914.png

oh

here's a statement to ruffle a few festive feathers. "You don't realise how poor in comparison the GT7 lobby/multiplayer format & running is, until you blow the dust off & return to Wreckfest multiplayer for a bash"

There,...........Ive said it !

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back