Gran Turismo 7 Master Car List

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 7' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Nessy

Nessy

The two images @Famine has kindly shared above, aren't at the exact same point. I know they're pretty close but they're not frame for frame comparisons.
    I can't determine what exactly the car ahead of the Corvette is, but i'll take a guess at it being the Porsche RSR. As for the other two cars that are leading the pack in the first image, it's a little too fuzzy for me to take a guess at what they are, but I believe they're hidden in the second shot by the campervan, as they've already passed the apex by that point. I also think the marshall is out the shot for the same reason, as the cockpit view in the second image is slightly further around the apex.

2. Famine

Famine Administrator

The two lead cars (Mercedes-AMG GT Gr.3 and Jaguar F-Type Gr.3) are completely absent from the trailer video.

upload_2020-6-14_15-23-47.png

upload_2020-6-14_15-22-41.png

upload_2020-6-14_15-24-49.png

upload_2020-6-14_15-21-50.png

3. Nessy

Nessy

Those new images really do add more to it. :tup:
    I know you probably may think i'm an idiot for suggesting it, but is there the possibility that the two missing cars (Mercedes and Jaguar) have just pulled away by that point? As in the last shot the Aston and the other car have only just began to exit the apex. I can imagine both the Aston and the car next to it doing the same to the other cars, as now they've exited the apex they can pull away much quicker.

4. Famine

Famine Administrator

You can see a very long way up the road - much more than the 0.5s gap at the corner apex.

This is as close to the same frame as I can manage:

upload_2020-6-14_16-6-59.png

upload_2020-6-14_16-7-10.png

They're just... not there.

iMatazzie, GTR365, JoaoSilva and 7 others like this.
  5. Nessy

Nessy

Thanks for going to the trouble of getting a much better spot-on comparison pic, (you've nailed it with that one).
    You're right, they just aren't there.
    It's worrying that they've been edited out, as i'd hate to think that Jaguar and Mercedes might not be in the game. Still I guess it's really too early to speculate on that.

iMatazzie likes this.
  6. Duphman

Duphman

Very happy about that Alfa Romeo. Could be a sign of a large amount of pre-war sports cars in the oven (like the 2 Pebble Beach winners).

Also a bit worried about Ferrari's absence from any materials, I know they are finicky about their license. Hope no disputes are happening.

iMatazzie, Ddkklop and Snikle like this.
  7. AllMightyVTEC

AllMightyVTEC

The DBR9 is still wearing that faux-Gulf livery, man that really grinds my gears

iMatazzie and V1LR-GUE10 like this.
  8. badbob099

badbob099

I'm also thinking that maybe the Lamborghini vision GT will be since in they announced it but never put in GTS

iMatazzie, TheEvstar93 and Animedeaf like this.
  9. RPR6143 RPG

RPR6143 RPG

I didn't want to mention this but there were Standard Cars in Gran Turismo 6, they also didn't make an appearance in Gran Turismo Sport either.

10. GBalao888

GBalao888

Polyphony are even rebuilding a number of standards into premium graphics.

11. Kazuya720

Kazuya720

So if this is NOT the GT7 cars wish list, ... where is it? It was said in the past, that KY and PD are in fact watching this board and the most wanted cars, tracks and features.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Who did also recognize the Carrera GT just from the first cockpit/instruments view ;)

12. Famine

Famine Administrator

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/cars.339/

13. zeptrans

zeptrans

Corvette C2 and C3 are in the trailer video with the Stingray Concept, so you can delete the "*" :D

V1LR-GUE10 and AgentBlackDog like this.
  14. Famine

Famine Administrator

I know. I watched it.

15. iMatazzie

iMatazzie

Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 2.07.41 pm.png
    This here is the interior of an Alfa Romeo 8C 2900, could be the hardtop or the roadster, unconfirmed as of now. Via HSG Discord

AgentBlackDog likes this.
  16. 05XR8

05XR8

This here vv is the interior. Confirmed as of last week. Via Page 1 GTPLANET.

17. Sharpie

Sharpie

That is 1 sexy car.

18. badbob099

badbob099

Hello all,

Im not sure if anybody has caught this. But I found two more cars in the gameplay footage in the mirror right before they enter the first tunnel. I can make out the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car. but not sure about the one behind it. I looked at the mirror the whole time but its a few pixels too short to figure it out, anybody's guess?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    AgentBlackDog and V1LR-GUE10 like this.
  19. happycorey

happycorey

A page or two caught the Ford GT and also saw a Citreon GT Gr.3 car. I imagine that's what the other is, but hard to tell.

Also, I know this doesn't confirm anything but a friend of mine had his S14 Silvia sound recorded by Sony last year. The employee mentioned "New GT Sport" but obviously we know that as GT7. So take it with a grain of salt lol.

iMatazzie, omgsean1 and AgentBlackDog like this.
  20. Famine

Famine Administrator

It's already in the first post.

21. sirjim73

sirjim73

I think that was down to @Volksauto ?
    If it's old and sexy, he knows all about it ...:D

He probably has a poster of Sophia Loren on the wall... :lol:

22. 05XR8

05XR8

You're saying, you're the only one who doesn't?! ;)

sirjim73 likes this.
  23. sar593

sar593

I think the Porsche 356 is missing the “*”, I don’t recall seeing it in motion on the trailer, but correct me if I’m wrong.

24. GBalao888

GBalao888

I'm still really confused as to what that blue car is on the GT7 artwork. I highly doubt it would be the Porsche VGT and could be just some unannounced concept car.

25. Castrol96

Castrol96

Looks very porsche, the rear lightbar taillights.

26. j n21t4

j n21t4

Aren’t they going to add or transport the GT Sport car list? Since they did say that they are more able to use the models made for GT Sport in upcoming games? Or I could be wrong

27. happycorey

happycorey

Is there a car in the trailer we haven't identified? Lol

28. eran0004

eran0004

It seems likely. But it has not been confirmed so they can’t be added to the list.

Ddkklop likes this.
  29. Nic Newey

Nic Newey

Hi. Has anyone looked in the garage to the right of the Porsche 917K on the transporter, in the image near the top of the gtplanet GT7 The Ultimate Guide? I'm thinking Ferrari but may have to look at the Group 6 entries for 1970.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  30. Castrol96

Castrol96

It's the Ford GT40 MK4

nfdids and Nic Newey like this.