Gran Turismo 7 Master Car List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,745 comments
The two images @Famine has kindly shared above, aren't at the exact same point. I know they're pretty close but they're not frame for frame comparisons.
I can't determine what exactly the car ahead of the Corvette is, but i'll take a guess at it being the Porsche RSR. As for the other two cars that are leading the pack in the first image, it's a little too fuzzy for me to take a guess at what they are, but I believe they're hidden in the second shot by the campervan, as they've already passed the apex by that point. I also think the marshall is out the shot for the same reason, as the cockpit view in the second image is slightly further around the apex.

The two images @Famine has kindly shared above, aren't at the exact same point. I know they're pretty close but they're not frame for frame comparisons.
I can't determine what exactly the car ahead of the Corvette is, but i'll take a guess at it being the Porsche RSR. As for the other two cars that are leading the pack in the first image, it's a little too fuzzy for me to take a guess at what they are, but I believe they're hidden in the second shot by the campervan, as they've already passed the apex by that point. I also think the marshall is out the shot for the same reason, as the cockpit view in the second image is slightly further around the apex.
The two lead cars (Mercedes-AMG GT Gr.3 and Jaguar F-Type Gr.3) are completely absent from the trailer video.

upload_2020-6-14_15-23-47.png

upload_2020-6-14_15-22-41.png

upload_2020-6-14_15-24-49.png

upload_2020-6-14_15-21-50.png

The two lead cars (Mercedes-AMG GT Gr.3 and Jaguar F-Type Gr.3) are completely absent from the trailer video.

View attachment 930296

View attachment 930295

View attachment 930297

View attachment 930294
Those new images really do add more to it. 👍
I know you probably may think i'm an idiot for suggesting it, but is there the possibility that the two missing cars (Mercedes and Jaguar) have just pulled away by that point? As in the last shot the Aston and the other car have only just began to exit the apex. I can imagine both the Aston and the car next to it doing the same to the other cars, as now they've exited the apex they can pull away much quicker.

Those new images really do add more to it. 👍
I know you probably may think i'm an idiot for suggesting it, but is there the possibility that the two missing cars (Mercedes and Jaguar) have just pulled away by that point? As in the last shot the Aston and the other car have only just began to exit the apex. I can imagine both the Aston and the car next to it doing the same to the other cars, as now they've exited the apex they can pull away much quicker.
You can see a very long way up the road - much more than the 0.5s gap at the corner apex.

This is as close to the same frame as I can manage:

upload_2020-6-14_16-6-59.png

upload_2020-6-14_16-7-10.png

They're just... not there.

You can see a very long way up the road - much more than the 0.5s gap at the corner apex.

This is as close to the same frame as I can manage:

View attachment 930308

View attachment 930309

They're just... not there.
Thanks for going to the trouble of getting a much better spot-on comparison pic, (you've nailed it with that one).
You're right, they just aren't there.
It's worrying that they've been edited out, as i'd hate to think that Jaguar and Mercedes might not be in the game. Still I guess it's really too early to speculate on that.

So if this is NOT the GT7 cars wish list, ... where is it? It was said in the past, that KY and PD are in fact watching this board and the most wanted cars, tracks and features.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Who did also recognize the Carrera GT just from the first cockpit/instruments view ;)

View attachment 930855
This here is the interior of an Alfa Romeo 8C 2900, could be the hardtop or the roadster, unconfirmed as of now. Via HSG Discord
This here vv is the interior. Confirmed as of last week. Via Page 1 GTPLANET.
Someone on the GT7 main reveal thread pointed out that one of the classic car interiors is of a 1937 Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Lungo Berlinetta.

alfa_romeo_8c_2900b_corto_touring_berlinetta_7.jpg

216dd5c5-ad41-4590-a052-1cdb7878e44a-png.929517

1937_AlfaRomeo_8C2900BLungoBerlinetta1.jpg

Don't ask me how they spotted that.

Hello all,

Im not sure if anybody has caught this. But I found two more cars in the gameplay footage in the mirror right before they enter the first tunnel. I can make out the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car. but not sure about the one behind it. I looked at the mirror the whole time but its a few pixels too short to figure it out, anybody's guess?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    35.6 KB · Views: 120
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all,

Im not sure if anybody has caught this. But I found two more cars in the gameplay footage in the mirror right before they enter the first tunnel. I can make out the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car. but not sure about the one behind it. I looked at the mirror the whole time but its a few pixels too short to figure it out, anybody's guess?

A page or two caught the Ford GT and also saw a Citreon GT Gr.3 car. I imagine that's what the other is, but hard to tell.

Also, I know this doesn't confirm anything but a friend of mine had his S14 Silvia sound recorded by Sony last year. The employee mentioned "New GT Sport" but obviously we know that as GT7. So take it with a grain of salt lol.

But I found two more cars in the gameplay footage in the mirror right before they enter the first tunnel. I can make out the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car.
It's already in the first post.

I think the Porsche 356 is missing the “*”, I don’t recall seeing it in motion on the trailer, but correct me if I’m wrong.

I'm still really confused as to what that blue car is on the GT7 artwork. I highly doubt it would be the Porsche VGT and could be just some unannounced concept car.

View attachment 929997

Gran Turismo 7 Master Car List

Current manufacturer count: 18
Current car count: 41

Alfa Romeo (1)
*8C 2900B Lungo Berlinetta 1937

Aston Martin (4)
DB3S CN.1 1953
DBR9 GT1 Race Car 2010
DB11 Coupe 2016
V12 Vantage Gr.3

Audi (1)
Audi R8 LMS Audi Sport Team WRT 2015

BAC (1)
Mono 2011

BMW (1)
BMW M3 GT BMW Motorsport 2011

Chevrolet (5)
Corvette Stingray Concept 1959
*Corvette (C2) Sting Ray Sport Coupe 1963
*Corvette (C3) Stingray Convertible 1969
*Corvette (C7) Stingray 2014
Corvette Gr.3 Race Car

Citroen (1)
GT by Citroen Race Car Gr.3

Dodge (2)
Viper SRT-10 2003
Viper SRT GT3-R 2015

Ford (6)
Mark IV Race Car 1967
GT 2006
GT 2017
GT LM Spec II Test Car Gr.3
Mustang GT 2015
Mustang Gr.3 Race Car

Honda (2)
NSX 2017
NSX Gr.3 Race Car

Jaguar (1)
F-Type Gr.3

Lamborghini (3)
Diablo GT 1999
Huracan GT3 2015
Murcielago LP640 2009

Mazda (1)
RX-Vision GT3 Concept 2020

McLaren (2)
F1 1994
F1 GTR Kokusai Kaihatsu 1995

Mercedes (1)
AMG GT3 HTP Motorsport 2016

Porsche (5)
356 A/1500 GS GT Carrera Speedster 1956
911 GT1 Strassenversion 1997
911 RSR 2017
917K 1970
Carrera GT 2003

Subaru (1)
WRX STI Gr.3 Race Car

Toyota (3)
86 GT 2015
FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo Gr.3
GR Supra Racing Concept 2018

Notes
"*" indicates vehicle seen in official media but not in motion

Sources
Official game announcement trailer, June 11 2020:

Aren’t they going to add or transport the GT Sport car list? Since they did say that they are more able to use the models made for GT Sport in upcoming games? Or I could be wrong

Aren’t they going to add or transport the GT Sport car list? Since they did say that they are more able to use the models made for GT Sport in upcoming games? Or I could be wrong

It seems likely. But it has not been confirmed so they can’t be added to the list.

Hi. Has anyone looked in the garage to the right of the Porsche 917K on the transporter, in the image near the top of the gtplanet GT7 The Ultimate Guide? I'm thinking Ferrari but may have to look at the Group 6 entries for 1970.

Last edited:
Back