Gran Turismo 7 Master Track List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 525 comments
Yes I know but that can easily be some extra layouts for existing circuits.
Yes, as I said.
In the SOP video. we got the brakedown per region and each region included the specified number of locations on the map.
Again, that's assuming that the split Sardegna dot indicates two locations. That's a fine assumption but not definitive; it could be split because it's the only location to feature dirt and road tracks at the same venue.

We have previously seen videos in which they have hidden tracks we knew were coming (High Speed Ring and Deep Forest) and we've never - never - seen a fully labelled map of every location in any presentation to date, and none of the locations highlighted in the SOP presentation show multiple variants (Autopolis shows only the full circuit, Nurburgring shows only the Nordschleife)

All we can say definitively is that we have 33 locations and 93 layouts accounted for, while SOP states 34 and 97. That leaves the following possibilities:

• One more location with four layouts
  • One more location with fewer than four layouts; other new layouts at existing locations
  • Sardegna Windmills is the other location; four more layouts coming at existing locations
No one possibility is more possible than the others.

Yes I know but that can easily be some extra layouts for existing circuits. GT Sport updates through the years have given existing tracks a lot of new layouts.

Personally I wouldn’t mind some additional Nürburgring layouts. I don’t remember if it was a PC2/3 or FM6/7 but one of those games included a lot of extra smaller layouts of the GP circuit. One was really tiny (in the far south area of the GP layout where all the country flags are) but that was really fun for lower power cars.
Would be nice if we got an updated Catalunya and a retrofitted Fuji.

I would also love to get Nurburgring Sprint and Mullenbach (which I think is the one you're referring to).

Yes, as I said.

Again, that's assuming that the split Sardegna dot indicates two locations. That's a fine assumption but not definitive; it could be split because it's the only location to feature dirt and road tracks at the same venue.

We have previously seen videos in which they have hidden tracks we knew were coming (High Speed Ring and Deep Forest) and we've never - never - seen a fully labelled map of every location in any presentation to date, and none of the locations highlighted in the SOP presentation show multiple variants (Autopolis shows only the full circuit, Nurburgring shows only the Nordschleife)

All we can say definitively is that we have 33 locations and 93 layouts accounted for, while SOP states 34 and 97. That leaves the following possibilities:

• One more location with fewer than four layouts; other new layouts at existing locations
  • Sardegna Windmills is the other location; four more layouts coming at existing locations
A red dot on the map has always represented a unique location though, and the labels on the map are always the most generic with layouts coming in the next sub-menu. All the other tracks on the map list the generic location except for Sardegna, which specifies it's the Road Track, with a second dot next to it not yet unlocked. That's a total of 15 dots, as we know Europe to have.

So I don't see how it's going to be anything other than option 3.

Well everybody is free to interprete the SOP as they want of course but for me it’s 100% clear the 34th location is Sardegna nr 2. There are 34 red dots spread out on 3 continents and they show all these continent maps in the SOP video. 15 in Europe (2 for Sardegna), 10 in Americas and 9 in Asia. That’s a total of 34. These numbers are also shown in big on the screen just before they zoom in to each continent.

As far as the Apricot ribbon goes form the previous video (if it was indeed Apricot Hill), that might still come to GT7 at some point but that will be post launch then.

Would be nice if we got an updated Catalunya and a retrofitted Fuji.

I would also love to get Nurburgring Sprint and Mullenbach (which I think is the one you're referring to).
Yes, Mullenbach! Thanks 😅 Absolutely agree that more Catalunya layouts would be great as well.

Last edited:
A red dot on the map has always represented a unique location though, and the labels on the map are always the most generic with layouts coming in the next sub-menu. All the other tracks on the map list the generic location except for Sardegna, which specifies it's the Road Track, with a second dot next to it not yet unlocked. That's a total of 15 dots, as we know Europe to have.

So I don't see how it's going to be anything other than option 3.
The fundamental issue with this is... it relies on PD to be consistent :lol:
Well everybody is free to interprete the SOP as they want of course but for me it’s 100% clear the 34th location is Sardegna nr 2. There are 34 red dots spread out on 3 continents and they show all these continent maps in the SOP video. 15 in Europe (2 for Sardegna), 10 in Americas and 9 in Asia. That’s a total of 34. These numbers are also shown in big on the screen just before they zoom in to each continent.
... which leaves four layouts unaccounted for.

... which leaves four layouts unaccounted for.
I know but that will come from any of the already revealed locations then. Let’s hope it’s 4 layouts worth getting and not some “cheap knock-offs” or unneeded reverse layouts.

I know but that will come from any of the already revealed locations then.
Again, as I already stated.

We know that we have 33 locations and 93 layouts confirmed. Whether Sardegna Windmills is the 34th location or not, its two layouts are already counted, so we're four layouts short of the 97 stated in the SOP.

We're still left with the three possibilities: there's a new location with four layouts, there's a new location with fewer than four layouts and new layouts at existing locations, or there's no new location and four new layouts at existing locations.

Nobody here can say which of those is the right answer. Including me (and I saw all this on Monday), which is why I haven't.

The fundamental issue with this is... it relies on PD to be consistent
True, but it is one thing that has been consistent since reveal, and it's pretty logical (OK I know, another thing PD aren't always big on :P). 15 dots, 15 locations. Also the fact they went to the trouble of making a new specific logo for the road course of Sardegna. Knowing how PD have always counted things in the past, I can't see them making two dots, two logos, and then still officially count them as only one location.

sard-old.png
sard-road.png

Finally whilst not required I feel like if they did have one more circuit to reveal then the SOP was the perfect place to do it, with the most eyes on it.

You're right of course, we technically can't confirm it officially yet, but I'd be about 99% sure it is the case.

Last edited:
True, but it is one thing that has been consistent since reveal, and it's pretty logical (OK I know, another thing PD aren't always big on :P). 15 dots, 15 locations. Also the fact they went to the trouble of making a new specific logo for the road course of Sardegna. Knowing how PD have always counted things in the past, I can't see them making two dots, two logos, and then still officially count them as only one location.
It's the PD way to do things how you'd least expect :D
Also whilst not required I feel like if they did have one more circuit to reveal then the SOP was the perfect place to do it, with the most eyes on it.
They revealed engine swaps without actually revealing engine swaps...

Knowing how PD have always counted things in the past, I can't see them making two dots, two logos, and then still officially count them as only one location.
Really? I'd expect them to square the numbers and make it 4 to pad numbers 👈😎👈

In all seriousness, the separate logo seems like a pretty surefire giveaway. I'm reasonably sure PD never used 2 different logos for a single location.

Last edited:
I hope for some new layouts on real life tracks. For example Nürburgring, there is a Sprint Version and the VLN version possible. Müllenbachschleife as someone said before.
Daytona maybe the new Nascar Version.
Catalunya has some more options a Club and International versions. Suzuka another one.

There are much options, but the only thing we can do is wait. I am fine with all the tracks, I don't know how to start the game, but I know we are going to see all tracks soon.

Again, as I already stated.

We know that we have 33 locations and 93 layouts confirmed. Whether Sardegna Windmills is the 34th location or not, its two layouts are already counted, so we're four layouts short of the 97 stated in the SOP.

We're still left with the three possibilities: there's a new location with four layouts, there's a new location with fewer than four layouts and new layouts at existing locations, or there's no new location and four new layouts at existing locations.

Nobody here can say which of those is the right answer. Including me (and I saw all this on Monday), which is why I haven't.
Screenshot_20220203-185823_Gallery.jpg

ln this picture i can count 14 locations
So one location on out of map
It could be lstanbul park, there are two layouts in lstanbul park

View attachment 1111085

ln this picture i can count 14 locations
So one location on out of map
It could be lstanbul park, there are two layouts in lstanbul park
That image doesn't include Deep Forest (apparently in Switzerland) - it's an old shot from when they were hiding the track.

View attachment 1111084

There's a red dot near the Spain-France border that's unlabelled (Barcelona), Spa is also unlabelled.
The reason those are not labeled is because the account they used for the SOP is advanced to a point in the campaign that 10 out of 15 European tracks are “unlocked“, hence why it shows 10/15 a few seconds earlier for the European continent and why for 5 red dots in Europe the circuit name is not yet there. 😏

Last edited:
The reason those are not labeled is because the account they used for the SOP is advanced to a point in the campaign that 10 out of 15 European tracks are “unlocked“, hence why it shows 10/15 a few seconds earlier for the European continent and why for 5 red dots in Europe the circuit name is not yet there. 😏
You don't say! I could have never in a million years have deduced that!

/sarcasm

Trying to act like the entirely separate dot for Sardegna, separate from the existing dot labeled "Sardegna Road Track", is somehow not a separate "location" when it clearly is in the game UI, is some high-level coping. I'm not saying it's impossible there's another location, but it could go against everything they've talked about so far. It's time to accept that there's probably no more and start figuring out what you want those other 4 layouts on an existing location to be.

Trying to act like the entirely separate dot for Sardegna, separate from the existing dot labeled "Sardegna Road Track", is somehow not a separate "location" when it clearly is in the game UI, is some high-level coping. I'm not saying it's impossible there's another location, but it could go against everything they've talked about so far. It's time to accept that there's probably no more and start figuring out what you want those other 4 layouts on an existing location to be.
Agree, remember that GT5 we have 5 layouts in nurburgring, so other one or two layouts we will find out later

Screenshot_20220203-230433_Chrome.jpg

It's neither "coping" nor anything to do with "what you want".

Whether you judge one option to be more possible than others is up to you, but that doesn't make the others less possible and anyone who thinks differently to the option you've decided is the right one is wrong and somehow deluded to do so.

The simple fact is nobody really knows right now.

(there's actually two further options as well that I haven't mentioned: someone at PD miscounted and the numbers are wrong, or the numbers will be wrong because they'll add another (or remove a) location before launch)

Back