Gran Turismo 7 Master Track List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 525 comments
Did you count TM and DF reverse, @mastretta_mx?
Yep
20220203_160208.jpg

Assuming Sardegna's Road Track and Windmills are two separate environments (it really wouldn't make sense to treat them that way, though), then this means that there won't be any more new environments at launch, but there will likely be at least six new layouts to certain existing tracks.

1. Autodromo de Interlagos
  2. Blue Moon Bay Speedway
  3. Colorado Springs
  4. Daytona International Speedway
  5. Fisherman’s Ranch
  6. Northern Isle Speedway
  7. Special Stage Route X
  8. Trial Mountain
  9. WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
  10. Willow Springs International Raceway

1. Alsace
  2. Autodrome Lago Maggiore
  3. Autodromo Nazionale Monza
  4. Brands Hatch
  5. Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
  6. Circuit de la Sarthe
  7. Circuit de Sainte-Croix
  8. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
  9. Deep Forest Raceway
  10. Dragon Trail
  11. Goodwood Motor Circuit
  12. Nurburgring
  13. Red Bull Ring
  14. Sardegna - Road Track
  15. Sardegna - Windmills

1. Autopolis International Racing Course
  2. BB Raceway
  3. Fuji International Speedway
  4. High Speed Ring
  5. Kyoto Driving Park
  6. Mount Panorama Circuit
  7. Suzuka Circuit
  8. Tokyo Expressway
  9. Tsukuba Circuit

Last edited:
Assuming Sardegna's Road Track and Windmills are two separate environments (it really wouldn't make sense to treat them that way, though), then this means that there won't be any more new environments at launch, but there will likely be at least six new layouts to certain existing tracks.

1. Autodromo de Interlagos
  2. Blue Moon Bay Speedway
  3. Colorado Springs
  4. Daytona International Speedway
  5. Fisherman’s Ranch
  6. Northern Isle Speedway
  7. Special Stage Route X
  8. Trial Mountain
  9. WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
  10. Willow Springs International Raceway

1. Alsace
  2. Autodrome Lago Maggiore
  3. Autodromo Nazionale Monza
  4. Brands Hatch
  5. Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
  6. Circuit de la Sarthe
  7. Circuit de Sainte-Croix
  8. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
  9. Deep Forest Raceway
  10. Dragon Trail
  11. Goodwood Motor Circuit
  12. Nurburgring
  13. Red Bull Ring
  14. Sardegna - Road Track
  15. Sardegna - Windmills

1. Autopolis International Racing Course
  2. BB Raceway
  3. Fuji International Speedway
  4. High Speed Ring
  5. Kyoto Driving Park
  6. Mount Panorama Circuit
  7. Suzuka Circuit
  8. Tokyo Expressway
  9. Tsukuba Circuit
Out of what's there, I'd speculate maybe an additional Catalunya layout (club or national, or both), Suzuka West, la Sarthe (not sure which 2 are being thought on the list but the addition of the Bugatti circuit or non chicane Mulsanne), anything else I'd imagine is going to be on an original circuit unless I'm missing an obvious layout somewhere.

Out of what's there, I'd speculate maybe an additional Catalunya layout (club or national, or both), Suzuka West, la Sarthe (not sure which 2 are being thought on the list but the addition of the Bugatti circuit or non chicane Mulsanne), anything else I'd imagine is going to be on an original circuit unless I'm missing an obvious layout somewhere.
Bugatti circuit +1

The old Mulsanne circuit (no chicanes) is already in GT Sport.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure we'll get another Catalunya layout as the License Test screen from the SOP says "Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Grand Prix Layout".

I'm pretty sure we'll get another Catalunya layout as the License Test screen from the SOP says "Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Grand Prix Layout".
Remains to be seen but they did just change turn 10 last year so to keep the circuit current they'd have to adjust it.

Apologies in advance if this is obvious...but does anyone know which environment is at the dot I've pointed at? It looks like it's located in Oceanside or Carlsbad, CA and I don't remember any of the circuits being located there in previous games.

map.JPG

Apologies in advance if this is obvious...but does anyone know which environment is at the dot I've pointed at? It looks like it's located in Oceanside or Carlsbad, CA and I don't remember any of the circuits being located there in previous games.
It's either Fisherman's Ranch or Special Stage Route X - the un-labelled dot near Colorado Springs being... well, Colorado Springs.

Since we don't know what variations are remaining and all locations are confirmed, what are the chances there's Trial Mountain Classic forward/reverse, and Deep Forest classic forward/reverse??

Which, as I just noted, leaves us four layouts short of the 97 stated in the SOP video.

So either we're still out a track, or there's some new layouts coming to existing tracks... or both.
Reverse layouts of Trial Mountain, Deep Forest, High Speed Ring and the NASCAR chicane layout of Daytona?

Edit: just saw that the reverse layouts were being accounted for, my bad.

Last edited:
Since we don't know what variations are remaining and all locations are confirmed, what are the chances there's Trial Mountain Classic forward/reverse, and Deep Forest classic forward/reverse??

Reverse layouts of Trial Mountain, Deep Forest, High Speed Ring and the NASCAR chicane layout of Daytona?
The list in the first post has already accounted for reverse versions of Trial Mountain and Deep Forest.

Which, as I just noted, leaves us four layouts short of the 97 stated in the SOP video.

So either we're still out a track, or there's some new layouts coming to existing tracks... or both.
Still counting 91, so we are 6 layouts left

Attachments

• 20220203_160208.jpg
    20220203_160208.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 13
I'm optimistic the Carlsbad/Oceanside location is something new. SSRX doesn't look like that area of California (there is no commercial shipping down there and no large interior bays like SSRX appears to depict, not to mention if it was in that area you would see a ton of residential areas). Here is a link to a post with the course map for SSRX. It doesn't look like any part of the coastline from Santa Barbara to the Mexican border and I would be surprised if PD took that much liberty with an environments, but I could be wrong. I think we can confirm Fisherman's ranch is the one much further east on the NM-Mexico border.

I'm optimistic the Carlsbad/Oceanside location is something new. SSRX doesn't look like that area of California (there is no commercial shipping down there and no large interior bays like SSRX appears to depict, not to mention if it was in that area you would see a ton of residential areas). Here is a link to a post with the course map for SSRX. It doesn't look like any part of the coastline from Santa Barbara to the Mexican border and I would be surprised if PD took that much liberty with an environments, but I could be wrong. I think we can confirm Fisherman's ranch is the one much further east on the NM-Mexico border.
But if that dot isn't SSRX, where is it? No reason to hide it like they did with Deep Forest before it was unveiled.

But if that dot isn't SSRX, where is it? No reason to hide it like they did with Deep Forest before it was unveiled.
For some reason I remember reading that it was in Alaska, which is not really shown in the North American part of the map. However, digging into this, I realize it was somebody just speculating it was Alaska. So you are probably right though I still think it's not a very good representation San Diego County. If anything, it looks more like San Pablo bay near Vallejo/Mare Island - at least there is some plausibility of a container ship there. A beach front street circuit through Carlsbad would be great and I'll still have my fingers crossed for this, as unlikely as it is.

edit: It appears that the circuit was originally based on the port of Hakata, Japan (per GTPlanet no less) and so they probably have just "retconned" it over to the USA for...whatever reason...without substantially changing the environment. So this one is kind of at the far end of suspension of disbelief. I'm mostly disappointed because it's a pretty boring & wooden track, set, supposedly, in an environment with a lot more potential.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back