Gran Turismo 7 Master Track List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 525 comments
I'm probably missing something, but what track is the one in the red circle here? It's not Colorado Springs since that one should be to the east of the circle. I'm only curious because that circle should be right in the area where I live.

View attachment 1120125
Fishermans Ranch?

Last edited:
I noticed a few of the original tracks, Alsace, maggiore etc... have updates to them would be great to see full lap videos of places to see the differences, new kerbs, walls, designs, all sorts compared to GT sport

That alsace circuit has always looked like a lazy work in course creator with just a few retouches to mask the course maker.
With the new layout its much more noticeable.

Please buy credits for real money :))
I don't think so at all. I think Alsace is a very decent track, as someone who didn't play much GTS I've really enjoyed this circuit.

I’m digging the new short layouts. The Maggiore East End and West End short Circuits. They both definitely have that club circuit feel. Getting Best Motoring vibes with the East End elevation changes.

The upgrades to Alsace are very noticeable, not just that insane cobblestone rollercoaster, but also the reeds in the lake, and the moo-cows. Seems to be more buildings making it more villagey, too.

I was surprised to see almost all new trees at Kyoto also, though it is odd to see no pink flowers (they were cherry blossoms, right?)

Lastly, there's massive improvements to the long-distance scenery of Interlagos, and Bathurst looks more stunning than ever, stoked to have the beautiful star map back, I'll have to park on track for a while to see if I can actually see the milky way past midnight, though, bit of a shame there's not as much user time control as in 5-spec-II and 6.

The upgrades to Alsace are very noticeable, not just that insane cobblestone rollercoaster, but also the reeds in the lake, and the moo-cows. Seems to be more buildings making it more villagey, too.

I was surprised to see almost all new trees at Kyoto also, though it is odd to see no pink flowers (they were cherry blossoms, right?)
Would be kind of cool and appropriately over-the-top for GT if the vegetation changed throughout the real life seasons of the track's location (flowers blooming in spring, bare trees in the winter, etc)

I've always loved Alsace in GTS. It's got such a great flow to it, it's just a joy to drive.

Last edited:
I'll have to park on track for a while to see if I can actually see the milky way past midnight
... always assuming that it stops raining enough to see the stars.

(My family in Sydney is almost literally drowning, or choking on mold.)

Alsace went from being a meh track to being one of my favorites in GT7, big part due to the new visual upgrade and new decorations. Also the new layout is a riot, i really enjoy it.

I'm a little disappointed with how dull some tracks look, no big graphic step-up from GTS, for example, Dragon Trail, Sardegna, Brands Hatch or Lake Maggiore. The difference between GTS and GT7 is there mostly only in the skies.
On the other hand, I like the Trial Mountain remake even with some fps drops here. So, the problem I see with the GT7 is more in the inconsistency of track quality.

Lastly, there's massive improvements to the long-distance scenery of Interlagos, and Bathurst looks more stunning than ever, stoked to have the beautiful star map back, I'll have to park on track for a while to see if I can actually see the milky way past midnight, though, bit of a shame there's not as much user time control as in 5-spec-II and 6.
Ok I’m not insane. Kyoto looks different and uglier than in GTS. Not sure what happened there.

Just a small input regarding the GT7 guide @Famine .

Spa is stated to have 24HR cycle, but in reality it doesn't, which is kinda sad. In the guide it is stated to have full 24hr cycle, and believe was mentioned by PD earlier to be one of the tracks 🤔

Just a small input regarding the GT7 guide @Famine .

Spa is stated to have 24HR cycle, but in reality it doesn't, which is kinda sad. In the guide it is stated to have full 24hr cycle, and believe was mentioned by PD earlier to be one of the tracks 🤔
I'm sure they'll update it so it will. Don't know when, but hopefully "Soon"

Which of the current tracks are City tracks? I was driving Madrid and London in GT6 and was hoping these make it into GT7 at some point. But are there any tracks currently City tracks other than the Tokyo tracks? TIA.

Which of the current tracks are City tracks? I was driving Madrid and London in GT6 and was hoping these make it into GT7 at some point. But are there any tracks currently City tracks other than the Tokyo tracks? TIA.
So far:
City
Tokyo Expressway

Original
Trial Mountain
Deep Forest
High Speed Ring

Dragon Trail
Kyoto Driving Park
BB Raceway
Special Stage Route X
Northern Isle Speedway
Autodrome Lago Maggiore (new East End/West End)
Alsace (new Test Course)
Sardegna — Road
Circuit de Sainte-Croix
Blue Moon Bay

World Circuits
Mount Panorama / Bathurst
Laguna Seca
Monza
Circuit de la Sarthe / Le Mans
Fuji
Tsukuba
Suzuka
AUTOPOLIS
Daytona
Red Bull Ring (FKA A1 Ring FKA Österreichring)
Nürburgring
Goodwood (Circuit, waiting on Hillclimb)
Interlagos
Willow Springs
Spa
Catalunya
Brands Hatch

Dirt/Snow*
Fisherman's Ranch
Colorado Springs
Sardegna — Windmills

*still no snow tracks, just as in GTS, and now they've removed the Snow Tyres from the tuning menu, hopefully just so people don't waste money on them now that tyres cost Credits again and they'd be useless until they add in Chamonix or some snow track for Asia/Oceania.

I'm probably missing something, but what track is the one in the red circle here? It's not Colorado Springs since that one should be to the east of the circle. I'm only curious because that circle should be right in the area where I live.

View attachment 1120125
Fishermans Ranch?
That's down the bottom near Mexico.

In the current release of the game, with the different map projection and huge labels (I don't have a screenshot on me) that dot would be underneath the Trial Mountain label. While Trial Mountain is under that flag and spike, in northern California, the mysterious dot is somewhere around Montana or Wyoming. Montana has Red Rock River, but I'm not getting my hopes up for "best GT2 track" just yet.
The dot, by my eyes and Google maps, looks to be near Yellowstone National Park! There's some staggering scenery and roads there (and bison).

That's down the bottom near Mexico.

In the current release of the game, with the different map projection and huge labels (I don't have a screenshot on me) that dot would be underneath the Trial Mountain label. While Trial Mountain is under that flag and spike, in northern California, the mysterious dot is somewhere around Montana or Wyoming. Montana has Red Rock River, but I'm not getting my hopes up for "best GT2 track" just yet.
The dot, by my eyes and Google maps, looks to be near Yellowstone National Park! There's some staggering scenery and roads there (and bison).
El Capitan?

El Capitan?
El Capitan is in Yosemite National Park, within a few dozen miles of Trial Mountain's location in the Sierra Nevada mountains. I'd definitely love to see it return, but it's not that dot. That dot could be nothing, but it's far away from any track we've seen.

Edit: Perhaps the beautiful Hayden Valley in Yellowstone is where they're placing Grand Valley Speedway? No harm in putting a virtual track into a national park, it worked fine for Trial Mountain butting up against the giant sequoias.

Last edited:
El Capitan is in Yosemite National Park, within a few dozen miles of Trial Mountain's location in the Sierra Nevada mountains. I'd definitely love to see it return, but it's not that dot. That dot could be nothing, but it's far away from any track we've seen.

Edit: Perhaps the beautiful Hayden Valley in Yellowstone is where they're placing Grand Valley Speedway? No harm in putting a virtual track into a national park, it worked fine for Trial Mountain butting up against the giant sequoias.
Ah wrong National Park!

Back