Gran Turismo 7 Master Track List

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 525 comments
So this concludes that Sardegna Road and Windmills are counted as two locations and the missing 4 layouts are a new Maggiore and a new Alsace layout in forward and reverse direction.

Trying to act like the entirely separate dot for Sardegna, separate from the existing dot labeled "Sardegna Road Track", is somehow not a separate "location" when it clearly is in the game UI, is some high-level coping. I'm not saying it's impossible there's another location, but it could go against everything they've talked about so far. It's time to accept that there's probably no more and start figuring out what you want those other 4 layouts on an existing location to be.
Would it be bad to say "told you so"?
So this concludes that Sardegna Road and Windmills are counted as two locations and the missing 4 layouts are a new Maggiore and a new Alsace layout in forward and reverse direction.

Fun fact : alsace is the polyphony digital original track version of "Eifel", the track that was a template for track creator
What? The Alsace region is not in the Eifel, the Eifel template wasn't based on a real track (neither are the Alsace tracks), and the Alsace tracks clearly have nothing to do with the Eifel template anyway.

What? The Alsace region is not in the Eifel, the Eifel template wasn't based on a real track (neither are the Alsace tracks), and the Alsace tracks clearly have nothing to do with the Eifel template anyway.
It was probably meant as a funny comment because Eifel in the track path editor in GT6 made the same kind of bumpy tracks.

So wasn't it acknowledged that one of the Ribbons was Apricot Hill? And there was another that couldn't be determined. What happened to them? Are we assuming they will be part of a future/ongoing expansion?

So bummed that Apricot Hill doesn't make it on release after teasing it in the trailers. That's just false advertising if you ask me (just like the old layout of DF and TM).

Anyway, @Famine will you be updating the track list with which ones have time of day/weather?

I've just encountered that crazy Alsace corner as an uphill on the reverse layout and I really quite like it. Definitely fits the bill as a test track rather than a racing circuit, though.

New Maggiore layouts are nice. However the entries to the pits look hideous for both, and the placement of the pit entry on the uphill S-bend on the West(?) layout is a bit of a shocker.

New Alsace track is just a dressed-up course creator output with the elevation turned up to 10, looks like junk

Last edited:
I'm probably missing something, but what track is the one in the red circle here? It's not Colorado Springs since that one should be to the east of the circle. I'm only curious because that circle should be right in the area where I live.

1639753029324.jpg

Back